Chapter 36 The seniors sorting out

Mecha training room.

  Yan Hao brought the little robot over, set the recording program, and stepped aside.

  "Senior, you can start." Yan Hao said to Sheng Heng who was wearing a training uniform.

  Sheng Heng hummed, turned around and walked towards the dark and burly mecha in the arena, which was Sheng Heng's exclusive mecha, Black Soul. Walking closer, exerting force on their feet, the jumpers stopped neatly outside the cockpit of the mecha. And at the same time that Sheng Heng was parked outside the cockpit of the mecha, the intelligent system of the black soul mecha sensed the arrival of the owner, and automatically turned on, allowing the owner to enter.

  Sheng Heng entered the cockpit, first performed simple adjustments, and then connected to Yan Hao's communication.

  "Can you hear me?" Sheng Heng asked.

  "Yes." Yan Hao.

  "If there is something wrong with the posture for a while, you can remind me aloud, and I will do it again." After all, the mecha is not a human body, and even under the control of instructions, it cannot make exactly the same movements as the human body, and can only be as close as possible. . For the accuracy of the data, Yan Hao made a corrected model in the intelligent robot. Only when the similarity between the mecha manipulated by Sheng Heng and his own body yesterday exceeds 96%, can the model be corrected. It is valid data.

  Ninety-six percent accuracy is one of the evaluation criteria for senior mecha fighters. That is to say, if Sheng Heng wants to cooperate with Yan Hao to complete the data collection, every movement of him must reach the control level of a senior mecha fighter.

  When he was ready, Sheng Heng took a deep breath, moved his fingers slightly, and put his hands on the control panel. With just a slight movement of the slender fingertips, hundreds of buttons representing different commands light up. But Sheng Heng didn't look at these buttons. As a mecha warrior, if he can't even remember the control panel and can't touch type when operating, then he is not worthy to drive a mecha at all.

  Yan Hao sat in the corner of the training room, the optical brain in his hand was remotely connected to the intelligent robot, and the virtual screen was divided into two. On the left was the human model he built with the fighting data collected yesterday, and on the right was the mech in front of him.

  With the first movement of the black soul, the two models on the virtual screen also moved. At the same time as the movement, there will be a calculation program designed in advance by Yan Hao to compare the similarity of the movements of the two.

  The first action has a similarity of 96.12%

  and the second action has a similarity of 96.13%.

  Action continuity A.

  The third movement, with a similarity of 96.11%

  ...

  the twentieth movement, with a similarity of 95.35%

  Movement continuity A-

  Twenty movements passed in a blink of an eye, and only eight minutes passed, and Sheng Heng's movement fell for the first time 96%.

  "Senior, the movement just now was not precise enough, your right forearm needs to be raised a bit more." Yan Hao reminded by comparing the difference between the two data models.

  "Okay, I'll do it again." Sheng Heng quickly agreed, he first adjusted the posture of the mech, let him return to the state where the nineteenth action was completed, and then proceeded to the twentieth action.