Chapter 101 Through the Back Door

In the laboratory, Papillon yawned fiercely. He hadn't had a solid sleep for a week. At this time, any random yawn could make him secrete drowsy tears.

  How much water did I have in my head before I chose to learn mecha manufacturing.

  Every time at this time, the Papillon would make a cry from the soul.

  Bobby Worm sighed, rubbed his dry and stinging eyes, and was about to go outside for a drink of water. At this moment, out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a reminder message on the optical brain terminal on his left wrist.

  Someone looking for me?

  Bobby Chong clicked on it and found that it was Yan Hao who had sent it to him, and it was already three or four hours ago. When doing experiments, Babes will first block the signal of their own optical brain. If it is not someone in the research institute looking for him, outsiders will not be able to get in touch with him.

  "Did you encounter any problems?" Although Babies was already very tired, but thinking that Yan Hao had just arrived at the institute, he only knew him a little bit, so he forced himself to open it, wanting to see if Yan Hao was right? What's the trouble.

  Then...

  "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~"—a cry pierced the roof, which frightened the other four people in the laboratory into a daze.

  Four men with disheveled hair and red eyes turned their heads to look at Babes, and then looked at each other in confusion.

  "Sixth Junior Brother, can't bear to collapse?"

  "Isn't it? It's only been seven days."

  A young man with a workbench next to Babes walked over with a worried face: "Senior Brother, are you too tired? ?”

  Babes glanced at the young man, and then hugged the young man’s shoulders, the screaming suddenly turned into a hahaha laugh, and that laughter was like a madman.

  "This is crazy."

  "Xiaoqi, you send Xiaoliu back to the dormitory." The third senior brother frowned and said to the young man.

  The young man nodded, and was about to take the Babes away, but the Babes broke free: "What are you doing, let me go, I'm not crazy." "

  Brother, what happened just now, why did you suddenly shout Shouting." The young man's name is Ruan Bowen, and he was Yan Hao's seventh senior brother, the youngest disciple of the institute before Yan Hao became Zhong's apprentice.

"I, hehehe~~~" Babes couldn't help laughing again.

  Everyone looked at each other, and the same signal flashed in their eyes: the Babes are crazy, send them to the hospital.

  The third senior brother nodded towards Ruan Bowen, Ruan Bowen understood, grabbed the giggling Babe and was about to drag him out of the door.

  "Hey, what are you doing? I told you I'm not crazy." Babes tried to break free, but Ruan Bowen increased his strength this time, and Babes couldn't break free.

  "I'm really not crazy, let me go." Babechong grabbed the door frame with both hands, seeing that he was about to be sent to the hospital as a mental patient, and looked inside anxiously—looking at his third senior brother with a heartbroken face. Shouted, "Senior Brother Third, I have solved the formula."

  When these words came out, it was like thunder on the ground, and everyone looked at Babe Chong in surprise.

  "No, I didn't solve it..."