Chapter 152 Live

After the live broadcast of the Star Z incident, Yan Hao's interstellar homepage gained billions of fans overnight, surpassing most interstellar stars. Most of them are the rescued people of Planet Z, and a small number are people in the field of mecha manufacturing.

  As "the youngest sixth-level mecha maker in the history of the Federation" and "the common disciple of the two great masters of the Federation", no matter which of these two titles, Yan Hao is destined to attract much attention in the field of mecha manufacturing.

  It's a pity that Yan Hao only has mechas in his life, and he doesn't have the self-consciousness of wanting to take advantage of the popularity to become a celebrity, and he doesn't even love the Internet, so even if he has become an interstellar V with billions of fans, he My personal homepage is almost blank, and at most, I will send a few words of blessing under the reminder of He Shao during the holidays.

  But on this day, Yan Hao's unchanged homepage suddenly uploaded a video. The video didn't have any title or text description, it was just a simple video.

  But even so, with billions of fans, in just a few minutes, the video had hundreds of millions of views, followed by countless exclamations and retweets, creating a sensation in the entire federation.

  In the video, a black mech, holding a black spear, pierced through the air, straight into the Zerg army. There was no energy fluctuation on the spear, but where the gun pointed, all the Zerg automatically seemed to be afraid of something. avoid. Although it can be seen from the size of the Zerg that they are all low-level Zerg, even in the face of an attack from a star weapon, under the orders of a high-level Zerg, the low-level Zerg will not be able to resist. Fear of death stood in front.

  The fearlessness of the low-level Zerg is the biggest problem for the Federation to defeat the Zerg. The Zerg breeds at an extremely fast rate. They have a reproductive system that the Federation has not yet understood, as if they can grow even if they eat stones. You killed a large number of Zerg today, but as long as they cultivate for a while, a new batch of Zerg will grow soon.

In order to completely wipe out the Zerg, the Federation thought of many ways, and even implemented several plans to assassinate the Zerg Emperor, but even the former tenth-level mecha could not single-handedly kill through the Zerg army and reach the Zerg Emperor. before. Too many ants can kill an elephant, not to mention the Zerg, which is about the same size as a mech. No matter how powerful your mecha is, as long as countless Zergs pounce on you, they will consume and kill you.

  But the mecha in the video is completely different. The Zerg pointed at by the point of the gun evades, allowing the mecha to fly over the bug swarm as if entering a land without bugs, and arrive behind the bug swarm, in front of a mountain-like ninth-level Zerg. .

  Discovering the enemy attack, the ninth-level Zerg roared angrily, its two red eyes were like ghost fire in the night, it vibrated its wings, and its sharp front claws stretched forward, as if bullets arrived in an instant. The black mecha turned around with a gun, a beautiful backflip in the air, followed by a kick, and turned to the side of the ninth-level Zerg.

  The entire movement takes only one second. This is not a movement that can be done by traditional mechas. People who know how to operate mechas can tell at a glance that there are at least fifteen instructions in this one-second movement. . In order to save time in actual combat, mecha fighters would not do such complicated movements at all, this could only be an instinctive reaction.

  This is a mimic armor.

  Dodging the attack, the black mech moved again. At the moment when the ninth-level Zerg rushed over again, it stuck to the Zerg's front paws and did not retreat. After reaching a certain distance, the spear in its right hand flew out, and it fell straight into the ninth-level Zerg. inside the eyeball.

  The unparalleled pain made the huge body of the ninth-level zerg tremble violently, and the whole worm slammed into the mecha frantically. The movement of the black mecha didn't stop either, its right hand turned around with the help of the body hit by the Zerg, and during the flip, it not only withdrew the spear that had sunk into the Zerg's eyes, but also climbed onto the Zerg's back. Then the huge body slid against the Zerg's back, flipped directly from the back to the Zerg's abdomen, pinpointed the Zerg's weakness, and missed it again.

  The video ended after the ninth-level Zerg struggled to die, and the whole process took less than five minutes. Five minutes, in previous wars, the battle has just begun.

  [Wo Cao, brothers, don't sleep, get up and watch this video. 】

  [I know that the mimic mecha is awesome, but is it so awesome? Look at this explosive power, this speed, this reaction ability, this must be a level nine mecha. ]

  [Is the upstairs serious? A level nine mimic mech? ]

  [Brothers, look at that weapon, where the weapon points, low-level Zerg will subconsciously avoid it, am I wrong? ]

  [Upstairs, I also found it, but I didn't dare to confirm it. ]

  [If this weapon can be mass-produced, no, a dozen or so will do. In the future, when fighting the Zerg, capture the thief first and capture the king first, it will be much easier to fight. ]

  [One minute, I want all the news about this mecha and the pilot of this mecha. ]

  [There is no news about the mecha, but the pilot must be the number one soft-fan in the federation. ]

  [Calling Master Yan, Master Yan, you can't put out a video to whet our appetite and stop talking. ]

  [Calling Master Yan + 1]

  ...

  The entire star network is boiling, and everyone who has watched the video left a message on Yan Hao's personal homepage, wanting Yan Hao to popularize the mechs and weapons in the video. But Yan Hao didn't come out to answer immediately, but let the video stay on the star network for a full twelve hours, and only started the live broadcast when the number of retweets and views reached an astonishing number.

  Yes, Yan Hao started the live broadcast directly.

  Because the popularity of the video has not yet passed, Yan Hao's live broadcast has attracted billions of viewers in just a few minutes. Numerous questions and barrages swiped the screen on the live broadcast, Yan Hao was dizzy watching it, and couldn't help but turn off the barrage.

  Hmm, it looks much cleaner.

  "Hi everyone, I'm Yan Hao." Yan Hao introduced himself in the live broadcast.

  【Master Yan Hao, we all know you, so there is no need to exchange pleasantries, please hurry up and tell me what happened to that mech? ]

  A font with golden special effects flashed across the live broadcast screen, and then the second and third appeared soon... After a while, the special effect barrage densely swiped the entire screen.

  "Hey, I obviously turned off the barrage function, why is it still there?" Yan Hao looked back in doubt on the live broadcast screen.

  "This is a gift effect, click here." In the video, a handsome young man in military uniform appeared from outside the screen, standing behind Yan Hao, pointing his finger at the screen.

  [Ruanfan, stop! ! ! 】

  Sheng Heng raised his eyes, and happened to see that this was also the last barrage, he was not angry, and even replied in a good mood: "That won't work, of course you have to listen to my boyfriend." He

  admitted , he admitted that he is a soft rice man!

  After Sheng Heng turned off all the pop-up screen functions, the live broadcast screen can be regarded as clean, only the number of viewers in the upper right corner is still rising.