Chapter 53 Simultaneously recruit

A student who has just been a freshman has already modified a level five mecha before he has learned how to make mecha parts. What kind of talent is this?

Mr. Pang should be happy that his student has such a high talent, but Yan Hao's talent is not in mecha manufacturing, nor in mental power, but in the mimic driving system, which makes him feel a little delicate.

  Even though he himself is a tenth-level mech manufacturing master, and his attainments in the mimicry system are not low, but Mr. Pang has to be honest, he is not as good as Zhong in the research of the mimicry driving system.

  "Ah." All the surprise and silence finally turned into a sigh.

  "Teacher?" Yan Hao has always been sensitive, but when he was suddenly sighed by Mr. Pang, he thought he had done something wrong, "If you disagree, I will discuss it with the senior." The teacher was right to be angry, and he was an adult

  . One, I don't know how to repair mechas at all, even if I go with my seniors, it's just to fill my head. As for the driving system, which only he can repair, it is the most difficult part of the entire mech to be damaged. If the driving system of a mech is broken, it basically means that the entire mech will be scrapped. It's just the actual combat assessment of the sophomore year, so it is impossible to have such a big crisis.

  "I don't disagree." Pang Lao shook his head.

  Yan Hao's eyes lit up sharply.

  "As soon as I said I didn't disagree, you were so happy. It seems that you care a lot about your senior." Yan Hao's emotional changes were too obvious for Mr. Pang not to notice.

  "Yeah." Yan Hao nodded, "The senior is very kind to me, and...if it wasn't for the senior, I might not be admitted to the Department of Mech Manufacturing.

  " The senior in Hao's mouth was greatly favored, "Since this is the case, if you want to accompany him to take the assessment, go. The school, I will talk about it." "Thank you, teacher." Yan Hao happily replied to Sheng Heng on the spot

  . I got the news and told him that I would go to the assessment.

  Pang Lao waited for Yan Hao to send the message, and then continued to ask: "You are only a freshman, why did you suddenly start researching the mimic driving system during the summer vacation?"

  "One time in class, Professor Qin told us about the internal circuit of the mecha. He said that the more advanced the mecha, the more complicated the circuit and the more difficult it is to control." Yan Hao said, "I thought at the time, if I were a mecha maker, one day I would It would be a pity if a very powerful mecha is built, but no one can drive it because it is too difficult to operate." A look of

  loneliness flashed in Pang Lao's eyes, he is like this, as a tenth-level mecha maker, he has already The tenth-level mecha can be manufactured, but in the entire Federation, no one can control the tenth-level mecha.

  "So I thought, can the operating system be simplified, and then I naturally thought of the mimic system." Yan Hao continued, "If one day the mechs can also be controlled through mimicry, then the mecha fighters of the Federation will become more powerful. Even more ordinary people can control mechas."

  "Old Pang, I have decided, I want to study the mimic system. No matter how powerful the mecha is, it is a useless decoration if no one can drive it." Ten years ago, Zhong The old man suddenly came to Pang Lao and said something like this.

  With the same idea and the same talent, Yan Hao is indeed more suitable to be his disciple.

  "Mimic system or mech manufacturing, which one do you prefer?" Old Pang looked at Yan Hao, waiting for his answer.