Chapter 113 We Solo Killed

While Sheng Heng was rushing towards the ninth-level Zerg, rescues from the base also arrived one after another, and all the mech fighters who could be mobilized had already rushed to the periphery of the battlefield, just because they were unable to be stopped by the mental shock wave of the ninth-level Zerg Just close. And when the shock wave disappeared suddenly, all the mecha fighters on standby burst out together, rushing towards the battlefield with lightning speed.

  Among them, a pair of soldiers headed by Qiu Zian flew towards Sheng Heng and the ninth-level Zerg immediately, wanting to support Sheng Heng, but they had just approached when they saw an unbelievable scene.

  Black Soul drew his gun and turned around, his figure was tall and straight, with an aura of eighty meters. Behind him, the huge ninth-level Zerg, with stiff limbs, quietly suspended in the air.

  Level 9 bug, dead?

  This was Qiu Zian's first reaction.

  Sheng Heng killed it?

  This was Qiu Zian's second reaction.

  So fucking handsome!

  Qiu Zian couldn't control it, and slammed his fist heavily on the operating table.

  "Warning, warning, as a qualified mecha fighter, please take good care of your mecha." Qiu Zian punched out the mecha's alarm.

  At the other end of the space, at the moment when the mental shock wave disappeared, the guards of the Federation were in charge of guarding Mr. Zhong's safety, and some soldiers whose spiritual consciousness sea was not defeated by the blow just now also recovered their combat power. They manipulated the spaceship, cooperated with the base's rescue, and quickly cleaned up the surrounding low-level Zerg.

  These low-level Zergs were originally manipulated by the ninth-level Zergs to attack. At this time, once the ninth-level Zergs die, they will lose their determination to be defeated just now. Dodging in the middle, the gun was quickly scattered.

  Yan Hao was always thinking about Sheng Heng. Seeing that the spaceship had escaped from the encirclement of the Zerg and the scene outside the window could be seen clearly again, he immediately rushed to the window and looked in the direction of Sheng Heng just now.

  In the distance, through layers of artillery fire and countless fleeing Zerg figures, Yan Hao saw the tall figure turning around with his gun drawn at a glance.

  Yan Hao's eyes widened suddenly, and the world seemed to quiet down.

  In the distance, Sheng Heng was sure that the ninth-level Zerg was dead. Regardless of Qiu Zian's excited roar in the communication channel, he looked up at the silver-white spaceship in the distance.

  Xiao Hao, still waiting for him.

  And the moment he raised his head, Yan Hao's gaze happened to look over. Obviously neither of them could see each other, but there was a subtle emotion hovering between their hearts.

  The senior is fine, he also killed the ninth-level Zerg, he came to me.

  "It's so handsome!" Babe Chong looked at the black mecha coming through the air, and yelled fiercely.

  Sure enough, the sky, the mecha, and the battlefield are the romance of men. Why was I so overwhelmed at the beginning, learning how to make mechas.

  "Barely worthy of my apprentice." Behind Babe, Elder Zhong also saw the takeaway mecha coming from Yukong, with a complicated expression on his face.