Chapter 150 A New Era of Mecha

"Teacher, teacher, look at this." Yan Hao grabbed the two axles and ran to Pang Lao as if flying, and showed Pang the place where the two axles are connected.

  "This is it?" Old Pang squinted his eyes for a while, "Why did you weld these two axles together, no...the welding is not this joint, how did you do it?" "Teacher, I didn't do anything

  . "Yan Hao said.

  "You didn't do anything, how did the black thing in the middle come from?"

  "I don't know, it was still fine at noon, I just put him aside, and when I read it again at night, they will be serialized together. As for the black thing, I suspect that the phantom stone .” Yan Hao said.

  "Phantom spirit stone?" Mr. Pang took a pair of presbyopic glasses from the workbench, put them on, stared at the black substance for a long while, and said after a long while, "Xiao Hao, check these two axles. performance."

  "Yes." Yan Hao also had the same idea, and immediately moved two axles to test.

  Half an hour later, the test data appeared, and the master and apprentice stood in front of the display screen of the instrument, not moving for a long time.

  "I'm not mistaken, am I?" Elder Pang asked in a daze.

  "Teacher, if the value you see is also abnormal, I think you read it right." Yan Hao said.

  Elder Pang glanced at his apprentice, still a little in disbelief: "Could it be because we worked too long and our eyes were blurred?" "

  Then... wash your face and look again?" Yan Hao himself was a little uncertain.

  "Okay." The master and apprentice turned around and went to the bathroom together. After washing their faces in cold water, they went back to the instrument again, and then...

  "Wow!" Old Pang, who has been swearing for thirty years, swears.

  Yan Hao opened his mouth, and originally wanted to shout something to express his excitement, but suddenly heard Pang Lao swear, and immediately forgot the words in fright.

  "The performance of the traditional axle has been improved by 2%, and it is all-round." Mr. Pang directly picked up the two connected axles on the inspection table, pointing to the black joint and said.

  From the value detected just now, it can be known that this black coating-like thing is not composed of phantom spirit stone, but a new alloy produced by fusing gold spar and phantom spirit stone. This new alloy can improve the performance of the traditional axle in all aspects, and this improvement is only the most preliminary. Although it is only a 2% improvement, the alloy is only fused to the outermost part of the part. What if it can be fully fused? What if the entire mech parts are made of this alloy?

  The more Pang Lao thought about it, the more excited he became: "Xiao Hao, think about it carefully, how did you make them change like this." "

  I really don't know." Yan Hao also looked confused.

  "Think about it carefully, what were you doing before you put these two axles down? Don't let go of even the smallest details." Pang Lao reminded.

  Yan Hao nodded, and recalled again with a frown: "I was looking for the difference between the two axles, comparing the manufacturing steps of the two axles step by step, and then checked the internal structure of the axle with mental strength. I haven't done anything."

  "I've done these too, why didn't this alloy come out? No, there must be other reasons." Pang Lao said.

  Yan Hao recalled it again, still shaking his head.