Chapter 51 Robbing the Apprentice

After separating from Yan Hao, Babe Chong went to the laboratory building again. His teacher, Zhong Gaoxuan, is currently on the tenth floor of the laboratory building. As a student of Federal University, Babies is no stranger to the tenth floor of the laboratory building. If he hadn't worshiped Mr. Zhong as his teacher, it would have been his first choice after graduation.

  "Teacher." Papillon entered the lounge specially prepared for Mr. Zhong in the college.

  "I'm back. Has anyone seen it?" Mr. Zhong was preparing for the public class in the afternoon, when he saw the Babes coming in, he put down the manuscript in his hand.

  "I've seen it." Bobby Chong said happily, "Teacher, I asked him. The MT incident last time was really just an accident, and the 500 million was not what he wanted. He accepted it in order to let him sign the sales contract. Ri'an said he didn't want it, but the MT people don't worry about it."

  Zhong Laoben was fascinated by Yan Hao's talent, and now he heard his disciple say so, he couldn't help feeling a little bit Believe it: "Then you bring him to see me."

  "It's an appointment, I'll let him see you after you finish the open class." Babyworm said happily.

  "Will he attend my class?" Mr. Zhong asked.

  "Of course I'll go, I guess they're all going to grab a seat in the auditorium right now." Bobby Chong has a good sense of Yan Hao, and couldn't help but want to raise his favorability in front of the teacher.

  Sure enough, when Mr. Zhong heard that Rian went to the auditorium to grab a seat in advance to listen to his public class, he couldn't help showing a bit of color on his face.

  "Knock, knock." Someone knocked on the door.

  Papillon hurried over and opened the door of the lounge.

  "Hello, Mr. Pang." Seeing the old man outside the door, Babechong immediately stood at attention and saluted respectfully.

  "It's Xiao Ba." Pang Lao smiled and nodded at Babe.

  "Are you here to find the teacher? Please come in." Babe Chong quickly stepped aside.

  Mr. Pang walked in, looked at a stubborn old friend who was still sitting on the sofa without raising his head, and said with a smile, "What's wrong with you this time, that you agreed to come and give a public lecture?" "I can do whatever I want

  . What, can you control it?" Mr. Zhong said angrily.

  "All right, whatever you want." Pang Lao was familiar with his temper, so he didn't argue with him, went straight in and sat down opposite Zhong Lao, "Little Ba, pour me a glass of water." "Yes

  . "Bobby Chong hurried over to help Old Pang pour tea and water.

  "You shameless, what do you order other disciples to do?" Zhong Lao roared angrily.

  "My disciples have all left their teachers, and they are not around now." Pang Lao said cheerfully.

  "Didn't you accept another one recently?" Mr. Zhong gave him a glance.

  The mecha manufacturing circle is so big, a master figure like Pang Lao can spread the word in the circle with a little trouble. He suddenly accepted an apprentice, and the circle was very curious about his new apprentice.

  "Old Pang, drink tea." Babe Chong brought the teacup to Old Pang.

  "Thank you." Mr. Pang picked up the teacup, took a sip, and said with a smile, "I said why you came here to give an open class all of a sudden, because you are curious about my little apprentice." "Don't put gold on your face." Mr.