Chapter 24 You Are Deliberately Increasing My Goodwill

At 11:30 in the evening, Yan Hao was about to read a few pages before falling asleep when he suddenly received a short message from Sheng Heng asking him to go out for a while.

  Without much hesitation, Yan Hao tiptoed out of the dormitory door, and when he went downstairs, he saw a tall and straight figure standing under a streetlight not far away.

  "Student." Sheng Heng kept watching the direction of the dormitory building, and he saw Yan Hao as soon as he came out.

  "Senior." Yan Hao hurriedly ran a few steps and greeted him. When he got closer, he realized that Sheng Heng looked a little tired, his eyes were bloodshot, and he was dusty, but fortunately he was in good spirits, "Senior, did you just come back from outside? "

  Well, I went home and just returned to the college. I'm sorry, I called you down so late, didn't I disturb your rest." Sheng Heng asked.

  "No, I'm still reading and haven't slept yet." Yan Hao shook his head hastily.

  "I'm still reading so late, my junior is really working hard." Sheng Heng said.

  "Isn't this mecha manufacturing that I transferred to? Naturally, I have to work harder." Yan Hao was a little embarrassed by the compliment.

  Hearing the words "transfer to repair halfway through", Sheng Heng's expression suddenly became serious. He thought about the formula data model of the advanced sedative given to him by the boy a few days ago, and couldn't help asking: "Do you want to learn medicine again?

  " Huh?" Yan Hao was stunned by the question.

  "You are very talented in medicine." Sheng Heng said, "If you want, I can introduce you to a very good teacher."

  "Senior, are you kidding? If I had a high talent in medicine, I wouldn't switch to mecha manufacturing halfway." No one knows better than Yan Hao himself whether his talent in medicine is good or not, after all, in his previous life But spent a lifetime in medicine.

  "I checked your high school academic performance." Sheng Heng said.

  "Check me?" Yan Hao was stunned.

  "Sorry, because the data model you provided is too precious, so the military checked your past." Sheng Heng said apologetically.

  "Military, did you give the data model to the military?"

  "Yes, in fact, I came back this time to tell you about it." Sheng Heng explained, "Because the front line is really short of medicine, and the only one that can Only the military can mobilize all resources in a short period of time and send the medicine to the front line the fastest, so I directly gave your model to the military. Afterwards, the military did some research on your past, but Without your permission, the military will not release your information to the outside world."

  "Oh." Yan Hao said dumbly, "Will that affect me?" "

  It depends on you Your choice." Sheng Heng said, "The data you provided saved the lives of countless soldiers on the front line, and it is a great contribution to the country. You can choose to announce the data model that you calculated, so that you can..."

"No,   I, I don’t want to announce it.” Before Sheng Heng could finish speaking, Yan Hao immediately refused. He was still hesitating during the day whether he had robbed Yan Fei of the protagonist's aura. If he announced his name to the public and reaped fame and fortune, wouldn't he rob Yan Fei more thoroughly?

  Sheng Heng smiled, and said again: "Then you don't have to publish it."

  "Is it possible?"