Chapter 21 Formula Calculation

He Shao already knew Yan Hao very well, and knew that he would not ask for help unless he had to. Moreover, Yan Hao is already a proper student in his heart, and his calculation ability is the strongest person he has ever seen. What he wants to calculate with a super optical brain must be something very extraordinary.

  At the moment, He Shao didn't hesitate, and directly called his uncle, who was the deputy director, and asked for the right to use the super optical computer.

  "Well, because we temporarily requested to use the super optical brain, my uncle can't go through the experimental procedure, and we have to pay the usage fee." He Shao was a little embarrassed. He thought that his uncle would give him free use.

  "I want to use it temporarily, and there should be a usage fee for using an optical computer. I am very grateful that you can help me apply for it temporarily." Yan Hao said hastily.

He Shao was relieved now, and walked with Yan Hao to the laboratory of the Mecha Manufacturing Department with a smile. The laboratory of the Mecha Manufacturing Department is very large. It is a tall building with ten floors. The first to eighth floors are completely open to students. There are various types of laboratories inside, and students can use it by themselves according to their requirements. But the ninth and tenth floors are the school's secret laboratories, and those who can enter the ninth and tenth floors are basically the school's professors and their direct disciples. They are conducting research on the most advanced mechs of the Federation here, and the natural equipment is also the best.

  The super optical computer that Yan Hao wants to use is on the ninth floor. If the teacher does not bring the super optical computer to use, he must first apply online one month in advance. And the use time is strictly regulated. Once the time is up, even if you haven't finished the calculation, you can't leave another moment.

  With Uncle He Shao's special approval, the two of them saw the staff who came to greet them as soon as they reached the sky ahead of the ninth floor.

  "Is it students He Shao and Yan Hao?" The person who came was a young man, wearing a silver-white uniform with the emblem of the Federal University on it.

  "Yes." The two nodded.

  "Come in." The man confirmed his identity, swiped his card to start the elevator, and motioned for the two to enter.

  Without hesitation, the two stepped in.

  The man waited for the two to come in, then pressed the button on the ninth floor, turned on the optical computer at the same time, and began to register: "Because you are applying temporarily, you can only use it when other people are not using the super optical computer." "

  Then Senior, how long can we use it." This person looked young, so he was definitely not a teacher. And those who can enter the tenth floor to work, even if they are not students, they must have graduated from the school, so it is definitely right to call them seniors.

  "You guys are lucky. It happened that a set of calculation data went well in the morning, and it ended half an hour earlier. So together, you should be able to use it for an hour and a half." The young man said.

  "One and a half hours, why don't we come next time." When He Shao heard that the time was only one and a half hours, he became a little anxious, worried that Yan Hao's usage fee would be in vain.

  Generally speaking, the calculations that can use the super optical brain are very large-scale calculations, and it is a trial calculation of multiple formulas. A slightly more complicated formula may take nearly an hour to calculate, so the use time of the super optical brain is basically four. Rent by the hour. Now there is only one and a half hours, which means that Yan Hao only has two chances to try at most, and the calculation time of this formula must be within forty minutes.