Chapter 178 Finale

No,? Can't fall out, this is not his time and space, he wants to go back.

  But no matter how desperately he wanted to do something, he couldn’t do anything. He tried to fly out from the gap in the space corridor, but when the fingers of the mech touched the gap, it was cut off by an invisible force of space. Lost half of the palm.

  "Warning, warning,? The mecha cheated out of control, and the loss exceeded 30%." The mecha's alarm system suddenly turned on.

  Sheng Heng glanced at the screen, only to find that the left half of the mech's shoulder had been completely cut off.

  When the space tunnel collapsed just now, the Zonghuang had nowhere to hide because of his huge size. He was cut into pieces in an instant, and the mech stood upright in the tunnel because of his small size, so he only cut it off. half shoulder.

  "Fortunately, the energy chamber was not cut, otherwise it would be troublesome." Sheng Heng thought to himself as a fluke.

  "Warning,? Warning,? There is an incalculable force ahead. It is recommended to dodge as soon as possible." The mecha alarm system sounded again.

  An incalculable power,? Does it mean the space-time exit? Also,? The space-time exit is a combination of the power of time and space,? This is something that the federal technology cannot yet calculate,? It was opened up by the spiritual power of the Zonghuang.

  etc……

  Developed by spiritual power.

  Sheng Heng paused for breath, looking at the exit that was getting closer and closer in front of him, before he had time to think deeply, spiritual power gushed out from the sea of ​​consciousness, all attached to the space corridor.

  From the moment he entered the corridor of space, Sheng Heng relied on chasing the spiritual power attached to the corridor by the emperor of insects to end the emperor of insects, so he knew exactly how the emperor's spiritual power was distributed in the corridor. Sheng Heng didn't know how to use spiritual power to open up tunnels, so he could only draw the distribution of all the worm emperor's spiritual power that he remembered.

  When Sheng Heng's mental power spread along the shattered passage to the gap in the passage, a miraculous scene appeared, and an invisible force of time and space suddenly emerged from the gap to extend the broken passage. With the spread of Sheng Heng's spiritual power, the corridor continued to extend, and then became longer and longer. At the same time, Sheng Heng's sea of ​​consciousness suddenly began to resonate with the power of time and space.

  This kind of resonance is like a bell from ancient times, so long and profound that people can't help but immerse themselves in it. Sheng Heng closed his eyes unconsciously, and began to feel carefully.

I don't know how long it took, but when Sheng Heng opened his eyes again, a long corridor appeared in front of him, and that corridor was full of his spiritual power.

  "Warning, warning... the danger is removed." The mech's siren has also been lifted.

  Sheng Heng looked through the screen at the place where he fell just now, there was still an exit, very close, so close that he could even see the outer space through this exit. He suddenly felt curious and wanted to take a closer look. Is there another time and space behind that exit, or another civilization? But in the end he held back.

  He dare not.

  Just now, he realized the method of using spiritual power to open up space tunnels, and thus knew the power and mystery of this ability. Even though there are many gates of time and space in the corridor of space, not every gate of time and space can be passed through by you. The exit of the gate of time and space possesses powerful power of space and power of time. If the mental power of the person entering and exiting is not strong enough, they will be twisted into fly ash by these two forces in an instant.