Chapter 109 The Healing Method

Sheng Heng immediately talked about Sheng Zhuo's spiritual power to Yan Hao, and then said: "Brother's situation is special, and he can't really leave the battlefield to cultivate, so he can only find a way to stabilize the situation. But The pharmacist at the base is not good at healing the Sea of ​​Consciousness, so I would like to ask you to contact Master Wen."

  When Sheng Zhuo heard that Yan Hao still had friendship with the pharmacy master Wen Lao, he immediately expressed surprise: "Xiao Hao, do you still know Wen Lao?" "

  I helped Wen Lao calculate the data once." After Yan Hao finished speaking, he suddenly remembered something Come on, and asked, "Senior, didn't you give the phantom potion to elder brother?"

  "Phantom potion?" Sheng Zhuo looked at Sheng Heng suspiciously.

  Sheng Heng shook his head: "It was supposed to be given to me, but I didn't take it out because there was something wrong with the big brother's sea of ​​consciousness."

  Before using the phantom potion to improve mental power, the user must first cultivate for a period of time to let his spiritual power improve. The mental strength should reach the best and most stable state, so as to ensure that when the phantom potion exerts its effect, the mental power will not be counterproductive due to the effect of the potion being too excited. Before, Yan Hao even said that the after-effects would be very serious if he advanced from A+ mental power to S level, how dare Sheng Heng give his elder brother the phantom potion.

  "You brought me the phantom potion?" Sheng Zhuo caught the point.

  "Before, I got some blood from wild phantom spirit beasts by accident, and because of Xiao Hao, I asked Wen Lao's personal disciple Xia Yi to make it with the latest improved phantom spirit potion prescription. Xiao Hao said, it can improve the spirit. Moreover, Sima Mingxuan also used the blood of wild phantom spirit beasts to advance to S level." Sheng Zhuo had been out on missions before, and Sheng Heng couldn't contact him, so he never Tell him about the eidolon potion.

  Sheng Zhuo knew about Sima Mingxuan's advanced S-level spiritual power. Sheng Zhuo secretly envied Sima Mingxuan's A+-level spiritual power more than once. So when Sheng Heng said that the phantom potion brought to him might be able to promote him successfully, Sheng Zhuo's eyes instantly burst into a warm light. But just for a moment, the light dimmed again.

  As Sheng Heng said just now, there is a problem with his sea of ​​consciousness, and he is not suitable for taking phantom potion at all. It might be possible to take it after long-term cultivation, but it is impossible for him to completely cultivate for two years away from the battlefield.

"Take it as a meritorious reward for the legion." Sheng Zhuo quickly adjusted his emotions.

  The phantom potion, which can make A+ mental power smoothly advanced, has an incomparable allure for fighters. I can't use it myself, but I can leave it to other people in the Legion who have made outstanding contributions to the Federation and the Legion. It can even be used to attract some excellent mecha fighters whose mental strength level is A+ and who want to advance to S level.

  "Brother." Sheng Heng looked at his elder brother disapprovingly.

  "Among the three major legions, ours has the fewest level nine mecha fighters. With this bottle of phantom potion, maybe we can have one more level nine mecha fighter." Sheng Zhuo smiled.

  Originally, he was almost ready to be promoted to a ninth-level mecha fighter, but his mental strength has been unstable during this period, so he was delayed.

  Hearing this, Sheng Heng clenched his fists quietly. If his hand hadn't been disabled, the elder brother wouldn't have been under such great pressure.