Chapter 130 Crisis

Back in the room, Yan Hao continued his research in the afternoon, countless characters on the projected virtual screen were jumping, turning down page by page, and when the number operation reached a node, it was formed A 3D model of a mecha, every time this model appears, Yan Hao will tentatively calculate, zoom in, make some modifications after careful observation, and then let the optical brain continue to calculate.

  This is a new algorithm he came up with this semester. It is estimated that the calculation power has reached the level of a seven-level mimic system. Of course, whether this level can be achieved or not requires a super optical brain to do the final deduction. Yan Hao's original plan was to go to the research institute first, let Mr. Zhong take a look at it first, and then use the super optical brain to deduce it after making the final revisions. This time the data is quite large, even the Super Optical Brain is estimated to take ten days and a half months, the holiday is less than two months in total, assuming that the calculation can be formed twice, then the seven-level mimicry system can be completed before the end of the holiday . In this way, when the new semester begins, he can help the seniors upgrade their mechs again.

  Thinking of Sheng Heng, Yan Hao was rarely distracted, and his eyes moved to the time in the lower right corner of the screen. The senior was on the spaceship at 8:00 in the morning, and he should have left the galaxy of star Z by now... "Knock knock." At this

  time

  , Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

  Yan Hao frowned, but still got up to open the door, and Sima Mingxuan was standing outside the door. Sima Mingxuan stood very close, his body was almost standing against the door, Yan Hao felt that it was too close, so he subconsciously took a step back to widen the distance between them, but Sima Mingxuan seemed to be Waiting for this opportunity, as soon as Yan Hao retreated, he stepped straight in, and at the same time gently closed the door with his arms.

  "I didn't invite you in, please go out." Yan Hao's face was full of displeasure.

  "If you would invite me, I wouldn't come in this way." Sima Mingxuan crossed his arms and leaned his back directly against the door, as if he would never leave until he achieved his goal.

  "What do you want to do?"

  "You're so smart, you can't miss it." Sima Mingxuan laughed.

  "Do you want me to help Yan Fei calculate the potion?"

  "It should be said that I want you to help me prepare the potion, or the liquid medicine. I want Sheng Zhuo's liquid medicine to stabilize the mental power." Sima Mingxuan said straight to the point.

  "You want Brother Sheng Zhuo's liquid medicine, you should contact the God of War Legion, what do you want me for?" It turned out that the spy caught by the God of War Legion was really Sima Mingxuan's.

  "You are cute."

  "Sima Mingxuan, do you know that you call me Yan Fei?" Yan Hao said loudly, eyes widening.

  This Sima Mingxuan wants to tease him again?

  Sima Mingxuan was taken aback for a moment, then he came back to his senses and burst out laughing: "What I'm talking about is that you are the mysterious pharmacist in the God of War Legion, you are so cute. The formula model of advanced sedatives, the medicine kit for treating hand injuries , and Sheng Zhuo’s medicinal solution for stabilizing mental power, you prepared it.”

  Yan Hao tightened his hand hanging by his side: “What nonsense are you talking about, I am a mecha maker.”

  “You studied pharmacy in middle school "