Chapter 123 Weapons

Sheng Zhuo was able to become a ninth-level mecha fighter, and Yan Hao contributed a lot, so when Sheng Heng proposed that Yan Hao wanted Zerg data, Sheng Zhuo agreed without thinking. He submitted an application to his father, Admiral Sheng. After receiving the application, Admiral Sheng saw that it was Yan Hao's requested information and approved it decisively. Not only did Yan Hao approve the Zerg body data that Yan Hao specified, but even Yan Hao didn't ask for it, but the data about the Zerg that had been researched by their army was also packaged and sent.

  In addition to being grateful to Yan Hao for this generosity, what is even more important is the trust in Yan Hao.

  When Yan Hao got the data, he clicked on it and was taken aback. He hurriedly called Sheng Heng: "I just want the Zerg's body data, why did you give so much, these should be considered confidential "

  "My father wants to give it." After finishing speaking, Sheng Heng couldn't help laughing.

  "Admiral Sheng?" Yan Hao was taken aback.

  "So rest assured." Sheng Heng said.

  "But, I see that many of the data in it are researched by the Federation. Is this really all right?" Yan Hao said.

  "This is a thank you gift from him. If you don't accept it, he will be unhappy." Sheng Heng said.

  "Thank you?"

  "Yes, you may not realize it yourself, but you have helped the God of War Legion a lot. I won't talk about the past, just talk about the big brother. You can almost say that you have changed the future of the God of War Legion." Outsiders don't know, but Sheng Heng himself knows that in the battle ten years ago, his father injured his hand. Although it was not as serious as his hand injury, he really couldn't go to the battlefield frequently. At this time, the Ares Legion is in urgent need of the next successor, and the eldest brother is also very good. He was already a lieutenant colonel when he graduated from university. After graduation, he made many military exploits and was soon promoted to major general.

  But last year's great transformation of the Zerg race, the sudden shock wave of mental power almost destroyed the elder brother's sea of ​​consciousness. If it wasn't for Yan Hao, how could he have the level nine combat power today. So it would be an exaggeration to say that Yan Hao saved the future of the entire God of War Legion.

  "It's not as exaggerated as you said." Yan Hao never felt that the things he did were of great significance. He felt that he just cured a patient. He did a lot of this kind of thing in his previous life.

  "Yes. Xiao Hao, you never know your value." When Sheng Heng said this, the emotions on his face were a bit complicated. It was because he knew Yan Hao's value that he was more aware of his luck. How lucky he was to have such an excellent Yan Hao fall in love with him.

  "Xiao Hao, I love you." Uncontrollably, Sheng Heng confessed to Yan Hao through the screen.

  Yan Hao's eyes widened suddenly. Although he and Sheng Heng were well-known couples, but for some reason, the three words "I love you" are always more difficult to say than I like you.

  Yan Hao understands the meaning of liking. He likes mechas, sunshine, life now, and Sheng Heng. But he didn't know the meaning of love, so when he confessed, he said like, not love.

  But at this moment, hearing Sheng Heng say "I love you" to him, it was as if a flower had dropped a drop of nectar in his chest, and it was directly sweet to the bottom of his heart.

  For the next month or so, the two continued their busy work. Sheng Heng continued to fight on the front line, while Yan Hao started researching and developing weapons.