Chapter 15 Like Myself When

Professor Qin saw this white and clean student sincerely thanking him, the smile on his face couldn't help becoming more kind. Then he began to use his mental power to explore the internal energy structure of the energy block, and his smile became more benevolent immediately.

  "What's your name?" Professor Qin asked.

  "Yan Hao." Yan Hao replied respectfully.

  "You must be good at mathematics." Professor Qin said with a smile.

  "good."

  "How many points did you score in the math test of the college entrance examination?"

  "One hundred and fifty points."

  "Well, this number is quite real." Professor Qin pointed out.

  Sure enough, I found it! He Shao was breaking out in a cold sweat while listening. He didn't know that Yan Hao actually made such a crazy and accurate value of 76%. He always thought that the 76% that Yan Hao said meant about 76%. Otherwise, he would have reminded him earlier. up.

  But Yan Hao still didn't notice the abnormality, he frowned suspiciously: "Professor, my college entrance examination results are recorded in the file." The

  professor didn't mean that! ! !

  If there is no one here, He Shao must grab Yan Hao's head and open it to see if it is full of water except for mecha knowledge.

  "I'm not saying that there is a problem with your score, I'm saying that with your strength, you should get 150 points in the test." Professor Qin smiled and was not angry.

  It turned out to be the meaning, Yan Hao suddenly realized, and said modestly: "No way, I am also lucky, and many people in our class have passed the exam of 150." The college entrance examination paper usually considers the learning level of most students

  , So the questions are not difficult. Most of the students who can go to the Mecha Department of the Federal University have the ability to get full marks.

  "It's very modest." Professor Qin said meaningfully.

  Yan Hao, who was praised for his modesty for the first time in two lifetimes, suddenly brightened his eyes. Sure enough, as long as he was the second place, he could easily get compliments from his teachers and classmates.

  From Yan Hao's expression, He Shao knew what he was thinking. He turned his head and went to do his own business.

  This child is hopeless.

  "You did a good job with the energy block, and the energy point is very stable. It seems that you have good control over your mental power." The production of energy blocks mainly depends on two aspects, one is computing power, and the other is mental control. Both of these are things that coexist with learning and talent, and those who master both at the same time and can use them skillfully are all geniuses. From the energy block with only 76.00% efficiency in his hand, Professor Qin felt the fluctuation of mental power equivalent to that of a seventh-level energy block.

  This student's mental power control is much higher than that of his peers.

  "Thank you teacher for the compliment, I just practiced more." This is true, not to mention the previous life, just to make money during this period, he practiced more times than every student in the laboratory.

  "That's right, you've already passed the exam." Professor Qin said.

  Is this a pass? He Shao couldn't help but slander you when you said that the two previous students whose energy block efficiency exceeded 70% were excellent.