Chapter 18 Changing Trajectories

The pharmacy market was set up outside the pharmacy laboratory. There is a long corridor outside the pharmacy laboratory. On the table, put your own potion on it, and at the same time write down the general effect of the potion with a pen next to it. If anyone is interested, you can also ask the maker of the potion in detail.

  Because it was the first pharmacy market in the new school year, many students had the same thoughts as He Shao, thinking that there would not be any amazing pharmacy, so there were not many people in the pharmacy market, but still every stone There were people hovering around the table.

  The four looked along the stone table table by table, and quickly walked halfway.

  "This year's students can't do it. Why are they all improvements of low-level medicines. The one we looked at just now, the third-level mental soothing medicine has added the function of treating colds. Damn, is cold a terminal disease of the century? They need to do so much. "Cheng Wenkang couldn't help complaining.

  He Shao was amused and laughed: "But the third one after entering the door is not bad. The powerful spirit potion has added the function of fixing hair. This is still very practical. The spirit power is stimulated so much that it is indeed easy to lose hair."

  " Go, go, with our current technology, is it difficult to stimulate hair growth with an injection?" Cheng Wenkang said.

  "Prevention in advance is better than getting an injection after you're bald. Isn't that right, Hao?" He Shao asked Yan Hao.

  "Ah? What?" Yan Hao was distracted.

  "We just said that although the potions here are useless, they are quite interesting." He Shao said.

  "Really?" Yan Hao laughed twice.

  From the very beginning, Sheng Heng felt that Yan Hao was not in a good mood, and he didn't seem to like coming here very much. Although he didn't know why, he already regretted bringing Yan Hao here.

  "Since there is nothing good, let's go out to eat." Sheng Heng said.

  "Come here, let's go after shopping." Although He Shao doesn't like this place, he has come here, and it doesn't take much trouble to take a look.

  "Let's finish shopping, maybe there will be good medicine later?" Although Yan Hao didn't like to see Yan Fei, but he was in the same school, so he couldn't avoid seeing him all the time. Moreover, I have changed to mecha manufacturing, and I don't have many opportunities to meet in the future, so I just treat it as an ordinary person I know.

  "My junior doesn't like shopping very much." Cheng Wenkang said, "This pharmacy market is so big, and there are people in front of every stall. If there is any new and valuable pharmacy, it has already been discussed by people. How could it be so peaceful?"

  "That's right." Sheng Heng found out when he came in, but it's just that the freshmen have only been enrolled for a month, so it's really unlikely that there will be any amazing innovations. He insisted on coming in, just to find out if there were any pharmacists with particularly good qualifications.

  However, Yan Hao obviously doesn't like this place, and he is not in a hurry to find a good pharmacist today. Anyway, there will be a pharmacy market every month in the future, and a well-qualified pharmacist will always appear.

  "Let's finish reading it." Yan Hao shook his head, "He Shao is right, we've all come here, and we've already walked halfway through."

  Sheng Heng nodded after hearing what he said: "Then we went shopping Hurry up, I'm a little hungry."