Chapter 45 Pamira

According to Yan Hao's original idea, the refitted mech does not need to replace the console, but only needs to add a sensor radar, so that the mech can simulate the actions of the driver. This induction radar can be bought in shopping malls on the market. Yan Hao originally planned to buy it directly outside, but after he read the information sent by the Babies, he knew a more professional induction radar. This kind of radar requires a level 5 mecha builder to make it.

  Yan Hao is still a freshman, and has not officially become a mech maker, let alone make this kind of radar. After much deliberation, the only mecha maker Yan Hao knew was his own teacher, Professor Qin.

  Professor Qin should be at school.

  Yan Hao thought for a while, and sent a message to Professor Qin. This was the first time he sent a message to Professor Qin.

  After sending the message, Professor Qin was probably busy and didn't reply to Yan Hao immediately, and Yan Hao didn't rush to make a phone call. Instead, he revised the modification idea he had designed again to ensure that the seniors would be safe when they returned to school. There will be no problems with the modification of the soul.

  Professor Qin replied to Yan Hao at eight o'clock in the evening, and he called directly.

  "You want a Pami radar?" This special radar was made by a mech maker named Pami, so this radar is named after Pami.

  "Yes, teacher." Yan Hao said.

  "What is it for?" Professor Qin asked.

  "I've been researching the mimic system recently, and the sensing effect of Pamir radar is better." Yan Hao said.

  "I even know this. It seems that you have put in a lot of effort recently." Professor Qin said with relief, this student named Yan Hao is the most promising student in his class. Highly talented, hardworking, and neither arrogant nor impetuous.

  "Are you in the school laboratory?" Professor Qin felt that Yan Hao's background was familiar, like a school laboratory.

  "Yes."

  "Then in two days, I'll go back and get it for you in two days." Professor Qin said.

  "Is the teacher not at school now?"

  "Originally, but I have something to go home these two days, and I can't go back until two days later." Seeing that Yan Hao was a little disappointed, Professor Qin couldn't help but said, "You are in a hurry. "

  "A little bit." Yan Hao nodded honestly, he still wanted to get the Pamira radar and then adjust it.

  "Well then, I'll give you a call later. His name is Zhou Xiong, and he's my assistant. Let me tell you. You can go to the tenth floor to get it tomorrow." Professor Qin said.

  "Thank you, Professor." Yan Hao was delighted.

  The next day, at half past ten in the morning, Yan Hao waited at the elevator door on time.

  The ninth and tenth floors of the laboratory building are not open to the public. Only the school teachers and their disciples can be specially approved to enter. Yan Hao has been here twice before, both on the ninth floor, borrowing the school's super optical brain.

  With a sound of "ding", the elevator door opened, and a gentle young man in a white coat and glasses came out from the elevator. This person was Zhou Xiong.

  At this time, there was only one person standing at the elevator entrance. He looked immature and looked like a freshman. Zhou Xiong asked without thinking, "You are Yan Hao." "I am, are you Zhou Xiong's senior?" Yan Hao hurried up to say