Chapter 118 Thanks

Sheng Heng returned to school half a month later than expected. He came back only a month after the start of school. On the day he came back, he was waiting at the door of Yan Hao's classroom. As soon as the students in the mecha manufacturing class went out, they saw an obvious and upright voice, and they all uttered a "oh" at once. This sound made Yan Hao blush in an instant, but there was also a sweetness that could not be restrained. arise in the heart.

  "Hello, I'm Sheng Heng." Sheng Heng was very generous, he stepped forward and introduced himself.

  "I know, I know." The members of the mecha manufacturing class expressed that they knew Sheng Heng.

  How could they not know the number one soft rice man in the Federation.

  At this moment, Yan Hao walked out of the crowd with a blushing face. He couldn't cope with this situation, so he took Sheng Heng's hand and walked away with his head buried.

  "Xiaohao is so impatient."

  "You are also anxious if you want a daughter-in-law."

  "Oh~~~"

  There was another meaningful oh from behind, oh Yan Hao staggered at his feet, it was Sheng Heng who had sharp eyes and quick hands, and hugged the person, so he didn't fall down. Suddenly, Yan Hao felt that the sound behind him hadn't stopped yet. Oh, it's getting louder.

  The two passed through a forest, and knowing that there was no one around, Yan Hao asked Sheng Heng, "When did you come back?" "

  Ten minutes ago." Sheng Heng answered honestly.

  "Then why don't you go back to the dormitory to rest first, you must be tired after sitting in the spaceship for so long." Yan Hao noticed a faint tiredness between Sheng Heng's brows.

  "But I want to have lunch with you first."

  Sheng Heng's voice was low and soft, very different from his usual speech, scratching Yan Hao's heart like a cat's paw, making his heart itch.

  Could it be that this is the legendary coquetry.

  "You...are you acting like a baby?" Yan Hao couldn't help asking.

  Sheng Heng, who was trying to create an ambiguous atmosphere, was taken aback for a moment, but immediately nodded with a smile.

  It really is coquettish.

  "Then, let's go have dinner." Yan Hao immediately agreed.

  No wonder the senior acted like a baby when he said he wanted something. Sure enough, it was hard to refuse such a thing as a baby.

  Although Yan Hao is also very talkative on weekdays, Yan Hao seems to be more talkative just now. Sheng Heng's deep eyes darkened, and there was a real coquettish: "I still want to kiss you." He was about to lower his head and pull Sheng Heng

  . Yan Hao, who was going to the cafeteria when Heng went to the cafeteria, froze violently. He looked up at Sheng Heng, then looked around, and found that there was no one around, and then said in a small mosquito-like voice: "You...you used to I don't even ask."

  Whether it was the kiss when he just confessed his love, or the few kisses later, Sheng Heng never asked his opinion, every time he kissed according to him. And every time he didn't refuse, it's really embarrassing why he suddenly asks now.

  Seeing Yan Hao's red apple-like face, Sheng Heng wished he could immediately lower his head and gnaw on it. Thinking of this, his body also bent down very honestly. During the whole process, Yan Hao didn't move. The deputy is waiting for him.