Chapter 106 Zhong Lao's Desire for Victory

"Senior, why are you here?" Yan Hao's sleepy eyes lit up the moment he saw Sheng Heng, and he ran over cheerfully and stopped at Sheng Heng in front of.

  Seeing the joy almost written on Yan Hao's face, Sheng Heng seemed to be poured a big mouthful of honey, sweet in his heart, he couldn't help stretching out his head, and hugged the person in front of him into his arms inside.

  Between the two of them, although Yan Hao was the one who confessed first, he was the one who fell in love first. The day after Yan Hao confessed, they parted, which made Sheng Heng feel a sense of unreality all the time, and even felt that the confession at the mech training ground that day was a dream that he imagined. It was because he wanted Yan Hao to open his mind too much, so he figured it out by himself. why? Because after they separated, Yan Hao's way of getting along with him was no different from before, and he even only took the initiative to call him a message, or consult how to get along with his seniors.

  If it was in the past, Sheng Heng wouldn't feel that way. After all, Yan Hao, who was so obsessed with research that he would even forget to eat, wouldn't remember him as a senior. But it's different now, I'm not a senior, I'm his date, and it was Yan Hao who took the initiative to confess his love and chased after him. The relationship between the two of them is so indifferent, there is no new marriage at all, oh, it's the sweetness of just falling in love.

  Could it be that this is what is said in the legend, and you don't cherish it when you get it?

  Well, Sheng Heng admits, he just doesn't feel safe anymore. Until now, until he clearly saw the joy in Yan Hao's eyes, the uneasiness in Sheng Heng's heart faded a little.

  I knew it early in the morning, the elementary school boy doesn't understand feelings, he is already thankful for being able to get the hang of it, and he can do the rest.

  Thinking of this, Sheng Heng tightened his grip on Yan Hao's first arm.

  Yan Hao is not good at getting in touch with people, family, friendship, and love. He has never had the chance to get in touch with him in his previous life. In this respect, anyone may be able to do better than him. So he is not very good at getting too close to people, but he likes the feeling of being hugged by Sheng Heng, which makes him feel that he is loved and loved.

  Almost instinctively, Yan Hao raised his arms, imitating Sheng Heng's appearance, and wrapped them around Sheng Heng's waist, making the two people's intimate posture even more intimate.

  Sheng Heng took a shower before coming over, and there was still a faint bath fragrance on his body. Yan Hao liked this smell, and couldn't help taking a deep breath: "Senior, you smell really good." Sheng Heng froze, this

  time Touching his waist, he began to say such things, could it be...

  "What brand of shower gel is it? It feels calming." Yan Hao continued.

  Well, sure enough, I was thinking too much.

  "This is specially developed by the pharmacists of our God of War Legion. It has added a unique herb of planet S36, which can have a soothing and stable effect. It is used to help soldiers after battle and quickly stabilize their emotions." Sheng Heng explained, " The rooms here are all equipped with this kind of body wash, and you also have it in your bathroom." "

  I like the smell." Yan Hao couldn't help taking another sip.

  He has been sailing in space for the past few days, and he didn't sleep very well. After getting off the spaceship, he was directly taken by Mr. Zhong to upgrade the system. He worked for seven or eight hours. At this time, he smelled the peace of mind in Sheng Heng. The taste, I just feel that the tense spirit is relaxed, and I can't help but like it.