Chapter 175 Decisive Battle 2

The mechas of the two lieutenant generals were refitted in the early morning. According to the combat plan, the time when the refitting of the mechas is completed is the time for the planned execution. At this time, the target insect emperor is still on planet H-18.

  From planet X-19 where they are to planet H-18, they need to cross two extremely huge star fields. If they fly there by spaceship, it will take three days even for multiple space jumps. How many inhabitants of planet H-18 are left? So after discussing with everyone, they decided to take the initiative to bring the Zonghuang over. Yu Xiuyuan personally led the army, and attacked planet X-18, which is the closest to planet X-19, overnight.

  In doing so, in fact, it is not possible to attract the worm emperor back 100%, but even if the worm emperor does not come back, they have no loss. If the Zonghuang still stays on the H-18 planet, then they can take the opportunity to take back the X-18 planet. If the worm king comes back, the federation will notify those who are closest to planet H-18 to go to the rescue, and at the same time, they can implement the plan to kill the worm king.

  For the encirclement and suppression of the X-18 planet Zerg, it can be said that the elites are out. Except for the generals of the three legions stationed in their own stations, all the ninth-level mecha fighters and most of the eighth-level mecha fighters are all out. . Especially under the coercion of Sheng Heng's powerful spiritual power, the Federation broke into the atmosphere of planet X-18 with little effort, and entered the interior of the planet.

  Without the Zerg Emperor, without the mutants, ordinary Zergs have almost no resistance to this army. Human beings have been angry with the Zerg for a long time, especially on such a planet that has been hunted by the Zerg, the red blood stains everywhere, the dilapidated city stimulate their angry nerves everywhere. The soldiers operated the mechas, and they were almost blinded by the Zerg that was rampant in the planet.

  A few star fields away, the Zerg King, who was watching the Zerg hunt on the ground, seemed to feel something. The two huge tentacles on the top of his head moved. He looked in the direction of the X-18 planet, and his body suddenly flew into the air. In the blink of an eye, it flew out of the atmosphere. Then the front claw stretched out, poking a black hole in the air, and the body slipped into it.

  And when the body of the Zonghuang disappeared into the black hole, the army that had been paying close attention to the planet H-18 immediately sent a message to the distant star field, and Yu Xiuyuan received the message a few seconds later.

  "Marshal, just now the rescue army of planet H-18 sent a message that the worm emperor has opened up a wormhole and left." The communication soldier reported.

  "Okay, pay close attention to the outer space, once the worm emperor appears, notify them to start rescue of planet H-18." Yu Xiuyuan said.

  "Yes."

  "The Zonghuang disappeared from planet H-18." Yu Xiuyuan switched an internal channel and said internally.

  "Received."

  "Already ready."

  In the void, a small warship listened from a distance. On the battleship, Lin Zhongju and Yang Zhongjiang had already sat on the mecha, standing at the hatch, ready to go out at any time. .

  About ten minutes later, a small black vortex appeared in the void. The vortex rotated at a high speed, twisted with powerful spatial force, and expanded little by little until a ray of gold emerged from it.

  "Report, a spatial fluctuation has been detected."

  "Report, the insect emperor has appeared."