Chapter 155 Weapons Despise

Both of them are not particularly sticky people, so even during the holidays, they are not tired of being together all day long. Yan Hao still goes to class every day, and Sheng Heng spends most of his time in the training ground. As long as it's the end of class time, he will definitely wait outside the classroom door in advance, and then pick up Yan Hao to have dinner together. There was no class in the evening, so the two of them nestled together in the inspection room, talking about what happened around them while inspecting the mecha. When it was late at night, Sheng Heng would send him back.

  It's just that every time when sending Yan Hao back home and passing by the small forest at the door of the dormitory, Sheng Heng would use the excuse of good night to kiss Yan Hao and hold him in the woods for a kiss. Yan Hao has a thin skin, and every time he is kissed, his face turns red like an overripe apple, but he doesn't hide every time, and obediently lets Sheng Heng kiss him. Even after getting used to it, every time he passed the grove, he would automatically stop and wait for Sheng Heng to kiss him. Seeing Sheng Heng, he laughed muffledly while being so close that he couldn't breathe.

  "Is there someone inside?" Someone passed by outside the woods.

  "What are you looking at, isn't it normal that there are people inside? If you disturb someone's intimacy, be careful if someone beats you." The companion dragged the curious roommate away quickly, and it sounded like an experienced roommate.

  Yan Hao's whole body tensed immediately, and he retracted into Sheng Heng's arms without lifting his head. When the person walked away, he said with some complaints: "Why do you come here to kiss every time?" "

  Not here, where is it?" Sheng Heng To tease him on purpose.

  "We were the only ones in the maintenance room before." Yan Hao whispered.

  The inspection room is private and quiet, and no one will disturb you when you do anything.

  "That's different."

  "What's different?"

  "There is no atmosphere here."

  "Sneaky atmosphere?"

  "Pfft." Sheng Heng hugged him in his arms, trembling with a smile, "Okay, we will also kiss in the inspection room from now on." "That's

  not what I mean. "Yan Hao pushed Sheng Heng away in shame and annoyance.

  "Okay, I won't tease you anymore." Sheng Heng hugged him back into his arms, resting his chin lightly on Yan Hao's head, and said softly, "Because every time I come here, I will be reluctant to part with you. "

  Yan Hao was stunned. Tomorrow is the graduation ceremony. After the graduation ceremony, the seniors will leave the school, and they will not see each other for a long time. In the past, he was immersed in experiments, and he was nestled in the laboratory without knowing the sun and the moon. Now that he is free, thinking that this parting may take another half a year without seeing his seniors, a deep sense of reluctance emerges from his heart.

  "Then... kiss for a while longer?" Yan Hao suggested.

  Sheng Heng lowered his head in doubt. Although Yan Hao would obediently cooperate with him every time, this was the first time he asked for it.

  "I...I can't bear you either." Yan Hao raised his head, his big eyes reflected the stars and Sheng Heng's shadow in the sky, and said frankly.

  Sheng Heng only felt his throat tighten, and he directly pressed the person against the tree trunk.

  So that night, He Shao, who had already been tortured by the final exam, was tormented by his roommate's red and swollen lips that had obviously been ravaged for the second time, and he swears: "You guys, don't you guys go out and have a room for the night? I have to come back to stimulate this single dog.”