Chapter 74 Ming Wu

Yan Hao is determined not to go back to learn medicine, but others don't think so. Early the next morning, Yan Hao and He Shao were preparing to go to class, and when they left the dormitory, they met Yan Fei who was waiting at the door.

  Yan Fei seemed to have been waiting for a while, with a bag of breakfast still in his hand, when he saw Yan Hao coming out, he greeted Yan Hao with a smile, and called each other very affectionately.

  "Brother, you haven't had breakfast yet. I bought this for you. It's still hot."

  Yan Hao sideways avoided, keeping a distance of more than three steps from Yan Fei, and said cautiously, "What are you doing here?

  " I called you and you didn't answer, so I came here directly." Yan Fei's voice was weak and he didn't complain, but everyone who heard it could feel the grievance inside.

  At this time, it was the time for students to get up and go to school. When people coming and going saw them, they couldn't help but look at them curiously. Compared to Yan Fei's pitiful look, Yan Hao's expression was much uglier, with undisguised disgust and a faint anger on his face. And as more and more people looked around, Yan Hao's expression became more and more ugly. With such a polarized expression, people who didn't know would think that Yan Hao was bullying Yan Fei at a glance.

  Good guy, with such a high rank, Yan Hao's emotional intelligence alone is no match for Yan Fei in a hundred. This is only three sentences, Yan Fei only said two, Yan Hao only said one, the situation of the domineering brother bullying the kind brother is already well-managed. This is due to the fact that they are in the dormitory of their mech manufacturing department. If it is in the School of Pharmacy, where Yan Fei has many acquaintances, Yan Hao will not be wronged to death.

  Damn, this green tea, is this how he played his Yan Hao before?

  "I said that your brain was eaten by the Zerg. Didn't Yan Hao say it yesterday? He blocked you. Do you know what it means to block you? It means that you don't want you to contact him again. What happened yesterday is today Just forget, your brain is disabled like this, how did you get admitted to the Federal University?" Yan Hao can only do math problems and can't quarrel, but He Shao is just the opposite, what he is good at is quarrels, if math problems are like It was so easy to quarrel, he took the first place in the test every minute.

  "This classmate... this is a matter between our two brothers, I hope you don't interfere." Yan Fei begged weakly.

  "Two brothers, you think it unilaterally. If Yan Hao really treats you as a brother, he will block you?" He Shao turned to look at Yan Hao, and asked, "Hao, do you still treat him as a brother?" Yan

  Hao Hao shook his head resolutely, even fearing that Yan Fei would not see him. After shaking his head at He Shao, he repeated to Yan Fei: "Inappropriate." "Brother, didn't Mom call you yesterday?"

  Yan Fei said eagerly, but he didn't believe it anymore. When it came to his mother, Yan Hao was still indifferent.

  As expected, Yan Hao's expression changed, and his angry eyes gradually turned cold: "Yan Fei, what do you want to do?"

  Yan Fei was overjoyed, and the secret thought was really useful, but on the surface, he still looked good for Yan Hao, He said earnestly, "Brother, Mom hopes you will continue to learn medicine."

  "That's what you told her?" Yan Hao sneered.

  "It's my mother who is worried about you. She thinks that brother, you have studied medicine for six years, and suddenly switching to mecha manufacturing is a bit too long, so it's not suitable for you." Yan Fei said.