Chapter 67 Points First

Yan Hao spent 6,500 points in one go, all of which were used to buy parts that Black Soul needed to replace. The consumption of the base is already black, and the black soul is a level 6 mech, so the price is even higher. And he bought these parts after entrusting the bearded captain in the materials room.

It took Yan Hao two hours to replace all the damaged mechas on Hei Hun's body, and some of the mechas that were not seriously damaged, Yan Hao also replaced them all with new ones. As long as there are parts that he can't be 100% sure of being safe, he won't allow them to be repaired and left on Black Soul. He wants to let Black Soul enter the battlefield in the best condition and become Sheng Heng's most solid partner.

  Compared with the black soul, the bull was basically undamaged. Yan Hao added two level-6 energy blocks symbolically, and returned the bull to Cheng Wenkang.

  Afterwards, Sheng Heng said goodbye to Yan Hao, took Cheng Wenkang and left the base together, and continued the assessment. But Sun Chu and others who were injured with them were not as lucky as them. They had to lie down in the medical room of the base for three more days before they recovered.

  The sixth day, field camp.

  As usual, the students of the Mech Manufacturing Department gathered around the bonfire to watch today's points update.

  "Sheng Heng killed 802 Zergs today, and Cheng Wenkang also killed 300. Thanks to their team, there are only two people. If they add another one, they will chase the number one back again." After the mecha was

  repaired , Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang came back to continue the assessment. In just two and a half days, the two of them managed to catch up with nearly 3,000 points, and the total points are now 3468 points. After six days of assessment, except for the Sun Chu team who was still resting in the medical room, the scores of the other teams were basically above 4,000. The first place now has 4902 points. Even if Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang can maintain a daily increase of 1,000 points, it is impossible to surpass 4902 points in one day. What's more, when they were earning points, other groups were also earning points.

  "Sheng Heng is also really hardworking. I haven't seen them return to the camp for the past two days." "

  What do you think he is, he has already won the first place in the single player standings, and the team points can't catch up anyway." Although Yan Hao spent more than 6,000 points all at once, but after two days of pursuit, Sheng Heng's single-player points once again returned to the top of the list.

  "He shouldn't be number one on the single list." Someone suddenly said something strange.

  "Zhu Wencheng, you are not happy about being placed in second place." Just before noon, Zhu Wencheng was still number one in the single player list, but now, Sheng Heng has overtaken him by several hundred points.

  Zhu Wencheng's popularity in the class is not very good, but his strength is good. This time, he was lucky in the assessment, the mecha was not damaged, and there were many Zergs hunted. Coupled with the annihilation of the squad leader Sun Chu's group, his points jumped to the top of the list. He was killed by Sheng Heng within three days of his complacency.

  "Black Soul is a level 6 mecha and has the most advanced mimic driving system. It's unfair to compare him with us." Zhu Wencheng said.

  The news that the black soul has replaced the mimic driving system spread throughout the mecha department as soon as Sheng Heng said it. This news also caused quite a stir in the class at that time.

  "But Sheng Heng single-handedly killed the sixth-level mutant. In this regard, his strength far surpasses ours. I think Sheng Heng deserves to be number one in this scoreboard." You said.