Chapter 132 Brother, Don't Be Afraid

Although the incident happened suddenly, Sima Mingxuan is an eighth-level mecha fighter, and Congyi is a mecha builder. Naturally, their skills are no longer at the same level. Even if Congyi took the opportunity to pull out He took out his weapon, but Sima Mingxuan held down Congyi's hand holding the gun with a quick grab.

  "Don't move, let the lieutenant colonel go." Yan Rong, who was following Cong Yi, reacted very quickly, and took out his gun to aim at Sima Mingxuan from the outside.

  "I'm the Major General of the Sima Legion, Sima Mingxuan." Sima obviously knew that only by revealing his identity could the deadlock be resolved.

  Sure enough, when he said this, both Cong Yi who was detained by him, Yan Rong outside the car, and the traffic police were all taken aback. Sima Mingxuan and the others had heard of it. Killed a level nine Zerg.

  "Are you Sima Mingxuan?" Cong Yi asked.

  "I am, you can ask Yan Hao if you don't believe me."

  Ask Yan Hao? Sima Mingxuan believed his words as soon as they came out. After all, no kidnapped person would lie for the kidnapper, let alone his own junior.

  Looking at Yan Hao from Yi's eyes, Yan Hao nodded.

  "Why did you kidnap my junior brother?" Cong Yi didn't let his subordinates back down.

  "I just want to take him away from Star Z." Sima Mingxuan said.

  Knowing Sima Mingxuan's identity, Cong Yi immediately understood why he did this. When Star Z discovered a black hole in space, it immediately asked for help from the Federation. It is impossible for Sima Mingxuan, who is on Z star again, to be ignorant of the news.

  "Congyi, has anyone found it?!" Suddenly, an urgent call came from Congyi's optical brain terminal, and it was Colonel Cangyan who forcibly connected Congyi's communicator again.

  "Found it." Cong Yi hurriedly replied.

  "Great, bring people here quickly, the black hole of space has begun to expand again." At this time, there was a shout from the communicator, Cang Yan once again ordered Cong Yi to bring people here, and then hung up the phone .

Cong Yi immediately ignored Sima Mingxuan, put away his gun, and took Yan Hao's hand to get out of the car.

  "Wait a minute." Sima Mingxuan pressed Cong Yi's arm again.

  "Major General Sima, the situation is urgent now, please don't waste our time." Cong Yi rushed to the space fortress in a hurry, seeing Sima Mingxuan who blocked him again, he really wanted to draw his gun again.

  "Do you want to take Yan Hao to repair the Tianhe No. 1 battleship?" Sima Mingxuan also knew that time was running out, so he got straight to the point.

  "That's right." Cong Yi nodded.

  "Yan Hao is only a sophomore this year, and he has learned mechas for less than two years. Do you think he can master Tianhe-1?"

  Cong Yi was startled, subconsciously looking at Yan Hao.

  "I can try." Yan Hao has never been in contact with Tianhe-1, so he dare not be sure.

  try? Cong Yi's heart suddenly felt cold, Tianhe-1 is not something that can be repaired by trying.

  Sima Mingxuan continued: "Yan Hao is the inheritor of the mimetic mecha, a genius in mecha manufacturing, and his future is limitless. You should know a tenth-level mecha maker, even a high-level mimetic mecha maker. How much is it worth to the Federation? Are you sure you want to keep him on Planet Z because of your luck? Do you think your teacher, Mr. Zhong, will agree?" Sima Mingxuan's words were like thunder, and he was thrown into