Chapter 33 Sour Smell

"Mimicry Sensing" is a completely new field for Yan Hao. Since he bought that small robot that day, Yan Hao spends at least half of his time researching the above mimicry system every day. Half of the time was spent on assembling the mecha arms.

  Because the final exam is approaching, He Shao also practiced desperately to make the five-level energy block, and his mental power also made a breakthrough in the continuous practice. Finally, three days before the final exam, he successfully made a block with an efficiency of 75.62%. Level 5 energy blocks. He was so happy that he jumped and collapsed the bed in the dormitory, During this period, Sheng Heng couldn't meet his elementary school students in the cafeteria, so he went to Yan Hao twice on the grounds of changing parts for his mecha, and every time Yan Hao came, he hurriedly changed the parts and left, that perfunctory attitude , making Sheng Heng a little injured. At the same time, I also deeply understand that in the eyes of elementary school students, he is not as good as scientific research.

  "Oh." Sheng Heng couldn't help but sighed.

  "Miss cute again?" Cheng Wenkang guessed the original when he saw his boss sighing.

  "I've said it all, don't call me cute." Sheng Heng glared.

  "Boss, it's useless for you to control me. If you have the ability, you control them." Cheng Wenkang pointed behind him.

  Behind him are the students of the mech piloting department who have finished their day's course. The students are sweating profusely and look tired.

  "This class is really tiring, my hands are sore, I miss the little cutie." "

  Since I have the little cutie, my fingers are no longer sore."

  "Thanks to the cutie, with it, I average You can practice for two more hours a day."

  "Let's go, let's go soak with cuties together."

  "Crack."

  Hearing the strange noise, Cheng Wenkang quickly pressed someone down: "Boss, calm down, just crush the back of the chair. If you pinch a classmate's neck, you will go to jail."

  "How can they talk like that?" What does it mean to be cute.

  "They didn't mean that. They were going to make love to the cutie. No, it was to make medicine. They didn't really want to make love to the elementary school students. They didn't even know who the cutie was." Cheng Wenkang comforted, "Only You, who know the identity of the elementary school boy, have this opportunity."

  Ever since the muscle-relieving herbal pack developed by Yan Hao was released on Xingwang, it has been widely used among mech fighters. The developer is naturally a little more close. Later, I don’t know who started it, the muscle soothing herb bag was no longer called, and it was directly changed to a cute herb bag. So much so that every time the training is over, among the students of the mecha department, you can hear the conversation just now.

  These words were nothing at all, they were just to express their closeness to the little cute pharmacist, but in Sheng Heng's ears, the taste was not right. In the past month, as soon as the mech class ended, he would get angry.

  Sheng Heng really calmed down, but his mood was not too high: "He's only a

  sophomore in half a year." Teachers must be paired with at least one student from our mech piloting department. When the time comes, go and win over the junior students, won’t you have a chance to make contact with them?” Cheng Wenkang said.

  "It's up to you." Sheng Heng thought for a while, and suddenly said, "But usually they are paired in the same grade. Tell me, should I..." "

  Repeat the grade." Cheng Wenkang said.