Chapter 95 Misunderstanding?

On the way back to school from the coffee shop, Yan Hao was distracted all the time, completely in a daze, completely immersed in his own world. Regarding this, Sheng Heng didn't bother him, but just walked silently on the outside of the road, blocking Yan Hao inside.

  Yan Hao walked forward in a daze, occasionally raised his eyes to look at Sheng Heng, then frowned, seemed to be distressed, and seemed to be thinking about something, and when he finished thinking, he continued to walk forward with his head down .

  Apart from being puzzled by being stared at by Yan Hao for the first time, Sheng Heng was very calm along the way, and even had some joy and anticipation.

  This is the prelude for the little brain to open up! ! !

  Moreover, judging from Yan Hao's current reaction, he doesn't hate himself. Just thinking about it like this made Sheng Heng feel like he was about to float up.

  Sheng Heng's guess was right, Yan Hao was indeed thinking about "whether he likes Sheng Heng" or not, a proposition that was very unfamiliar to him along the way.

  Yan Hao is a very focused and rigorous person. Whether it is about medicine or mechs, once he starts thinking, he will easily fall into his own world. But this problem is really too difficult, it is completely different from mathematics, and has no logical relationship at all. In desperation, Yan Hao decided to practice to gain true knowledge.

  "Brother Heng." Yan Hao stopped suddenly.

  "Huh?" Sheng Heng walked with him all the way, and he was also full of thoughts along the way. Seeing Yan Hao finally regained his senses at this moment, although he was still calm on the surface, he was very nervous in his heart.

  Does the elementary school brother want to understand?

  Do you like me or do you like me?

  Why is he looking at me like that, is he going to confess his love to me first?

  The simple Yan Hao couldn't see Sheng Heng's sullen heart from his calm face, he was feeling embarrassed about what he was going to say next. And his appearance, in Sheng Heng's eyes, had a different meaning.

  Blushed! Could it be...

  Sheng Heng's nervous fingertips were trembling.

  "I...I want to ask you for a favor, okay?" Yan Hao said hesitantly.

  help?

  Sheng Heng was a little disappointed: "You're still so polite to me, if you have anything to say, just tell me, and I will definitely help you."

  Seeing that Sheng Heng promised so readily, Yan Hao was overjoyed, and said directly: "I want to hold your hand. hand."

  Take my hand?

  Sheng Heng's passion, which had cooled down just now because of disappointment, was ignited again in an instant, even more intensely than before: "Of course." "

  You...don't ask why?" Yan Hao asked in surprise.

  "No." Do you need any reason for holding hands? This is what I want to do every time I walk with you.

  Sheng Heng chuckled, and stretched out his hand, palm up, and placed it in front of Yan Hao, as an invitation gesture.

  Yan Hao smiled back, and gently put his hand on it. The moment his hands were clasped, he even took the initiative to squeeze Sheng Heng's hand.

  The corners of Sheng Heng's mouth hooked slightly, and his five fingers gathered together, naturally wrapping around Yan Hao's hand.

  The two held hands quietly like this, standing in the grove outside the building of the Mecha Manufacturing Department, Yan Hao focused on the palms of the two, while Sheng Heng focused on the person in front of him.