Chapter 161 Changes

Time flies, and several months have passed in a blink of an eye. Yan Hao's college life has entered the last semester, and about 80% of the seventh-level mimic mecha has been completed. And as the mecha was gradually completed, the spiritual power emanating from the mecha became more and more intense, and every time Yan Hao completed one more step, Pang Lao would go over and sigh.

"If your mecha is completed, I'm afraid that as long as it appears on the battlefield, Zerg below the seventh level will not dare to approach it." Pang Lao said.

  "It's only level six." Yan Hao was still not satisfied.

  "What else do you want, none of the tenth-level mechas I made have this function." If he didn't know his apprentice's temperament, Pang Lao would definitely think that Yan Hao was deliberately pretending to be aggressive.

  The phantom spirit stone can absorb the spiritual power of the creator and store the spiritual power inside, thus forming an extremely strong spiritual coercion on the surface of the mech. Although this kind of mental coercion will gradually weaken due to leaving the human body, even if Yan Hao's S-level mental power is weakened, it is still no problem to deter a Zerg below the sixth level.

  Moreover, the consumption of the spiritual power stored in the phantom spirit is extremely small. Yan Hao and Pang Lao have done experiments together. If there is no spiritual attack or the phantom spirit stone is damaged, the spiritual power in the phantom spirit stone can even last for ten years. more than a year.

  Although the tenth-level mecha made by Pang Lao is powerful, it does not use phantom spirit stones. It's not that Mr. Pang never thought of using the phantom spirit stone to upgrade the mecha he had made, but unfortunately his mental power is only A+. It is too difficult to use the phantom spirit stone to complete the upgrade of the tenth-level mecha. One is not good , but it will be counterproductive.

  Yan Hao smiled and stopped talking.

  "By the way, I'm about to graduate soon, have you thought about where to go?" Pang Lao suddenly asked.

  Yan Hao was stunned for a moment, his face was full of bewilderment, and he hadn't thought about this question at first sight.

  "Can't it always be like this?" Yan Hao liked the current life very much and didn't want to change it.

  "How could it be like this all the time? You were personally awarded the Purple Medal by the chairman of the federation. The federation will not allow you to stay in school forever." Pang Lao said.

  "I didn't think so far. I just want to register for marriage with my seniors after graduation, and then buy a house and have a home of my own." This is Yan Hao's dream all along.

  "It's time to think about it now. If my guess is right, people from the Federation will definitely come to you before you graduate." Pang Lao said.

  Yan Hao hummed, and the two of them did not continue this topic, but turned back to the mecha.

  =

  In the depths of the starry sky, a medium-sized battleship is slowly flying towards the planet S36. They are a team that has just finished patrolling the outer space.

  In the command room, Cheng Wenkang handed Sheng Heng a bottle of water.

  "Thank you." Sheng Heng took a sip.

  Cheng Wenkang looked at Sheng Heng with a hesitant expression.

  "Why, do you have something to say?"

  The two have known each other since kindergarten, and their relationship is unusual. Cheng Wenkang rarely had anything to say to Sheng Heng. When he saw him asking this question, he immediately said directly: "Brothers have emotions. "