Chapter 77 Pharmacy Academy Robbery

At 5:30 in the afternoon, in the office building of the Mecha Manufacturing Academy.

  The head of the department, Gongsun Xi, is reviewing the teaching plan for this semester.

  "Knock, knock." Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

  Gongsun Xi pinched the bridge of his nose and raised his head wearily: "Please come in."

The door opened, and a middle-aged man in his fifties wearing an ancient earth-style gown and a pair of black-rimmed glasses walked in.

  "It's already lunch time, and I'm still busy." The visitor said with a smile.

  "Director Liao?" Gongsun Xi was stunned, "Why did you come to the Mecha Manufacturing Department?" "

  I invite you to dinner." Director Liao stood still in front of Gongsun Xi's desk.

  "You didn't say hello, and you walked through half of the college from the Pharmacy College to our Mech Manufacturing Department, just to treat me to dinner?" Gongsun Xi doubted.

  "By the way, I'll discuss something with you." Director Liao was smiling all the time, and the word "graciousness" was almost written on his face.

  Gongsun Xi wasn't just suspicious now, he became vigilant. Those who can be the dean of the department at the Federal University, everyone has made extraordinary achievements in their respective industries, and each of them has their eyes above the top on weekdays. When did they talk to people so politely and even with flattery?

  "You can't eat this meal indiscriminately." Gongsun Xi got up and made a cup of tea for Director Liao, and delivered it to him in person, "If you don't explain what's going on, I'll have indigestion." "Look at what you

  said Yes." Director Liao took the tea and didn't continue to worry about inviting him to dinner, anyway, it was just a polite remark, "I'm here this time to ask for someone from you." "An important person?" Gongsun Xi was

  stunned Dazed, "Are you going to the barren star to collect medicine? You can just call for this matter, why do you make a special trip." The School of Pharmacy has two

  field teaching courses every year, and they will go to a planet with dense vegetation , to have students search for and discover herbs inside. In order to protect the safety of the students, the Mecha Academy will send students to follow and protect each time.

  "You also said that it's enough to call for this matter. How could I come here for this matter?" Director Liao said straight to the point, "What I want is Yan Hao." Yan Hao

  ? !

  The name Gongsun Xi is very familiar. It can be said that in the past half month, he was deeply impressed by the name Yan Hao twice. The first time was knowing that Mr. Pang had taken in an apprentice in the first year of their mecha manufacturing department, and the second time was knowing that in this barren star assessment, a first year student of the mecha manufacturing department had actually produced a high-purity level six tranquilizer.

  "You want him to transfer to your school of pharmacy?!" Gongsun Xi guessed Director Liao's intention.

  Director Liao nodded.

  "Director Liao, I'm afraid this is inappropriate." Gongsun Xi said.

  "Director Gongsun, you must have heard about the fact that Yan Hao produced a sixth-level sedative in the deserted star. Moreover, this kid studied pharmacy in middle school, and his first choice for university is also our pharmacy school. Because I was angry with my family, I applied for your mecha manufacturing department." Director Liao said, "Such a good seed of a pharmacist is a waste in your mecha manufacturing department." "Hehe." Gongsun Xi hehe Director