Chapter 124 Evaluation level

After finalizing the design draft, Yan Hao began to work overtime on the production. The task Mr. Pang gave him was to independently manufacture a sixth-level mecha before the end of the semester. Now, Yan Hao has completed most of the mecha manufacturing, and only the last melee weapon is missing.

  The difficulty of making weapons is second only to the mecha core, so Yan Hao spent a lot of effort in making weapons. In addition, the final exam is coming soon, and Yan Hao almost lives in the laboratory. For Yan Hao's sake, Mr. Pang went back to his dormitory and gave up the bed in the laboratory. In this way, Yan Hao finally finished making the weapon the day before the final exam.

  Since then, Yan Hao completed his first self-made mecha.

  Mr. Pang circled around the freshly baked mecha, his face was full of relief. It can be said that he watched the mecha be completed, but when he actually saw the finished product, he was still overwhelmed by the mecha in front of him. Shocked.

  His shock was not because of how shocking this mech was, but because of the excellence of his own disciple. This is the first mecha in Yan Hao's life. If he didn't know this clearly and just looked at this mecha, Mr. Pang would definitely think that this mecha was made by an experienced mecha maker.

  Whether it is the fit of thousands of parts inside the mecha, or the smoothness of energy transmission in the internal lines of the mecha, this mecha has reached the extreme. If this mech is rated by the Federal Mecha Association, it will definitely reach a score of 95 or higher. As a matter of fact, for the federation to rate a mecha maker as a level 6 title, it only needs the mechas he made to reach a score of 75 or above.

  "Xiaohao, tomorrow I will have someone send this mecha to the Federation Association for rating, and then you will be a veritable sixth-level mecha maker." Pang Lao said proudly.

  As a sophomore, he is already a sixth-level mech maker, and only his disciple Pang Tianhe can do it in the entire Federation.

  Hahaha, it's no wonder that he is the old man's closed disciple.

  "Teacher, I have a final exam tomorrow." Yan Hao reminded.

  "What else do you take? The federal university's graduation requirement for you students is only to produce a fourth-level mecha with a score of 60 or higher. You are already a sixth-level mecha maker, and you can graduate early." Pang Lao said .

  "Ah?" Yan Hao looked confused, why did he graduate early?

  "What, you want to take the exam? You can, but don't you feel like you're bullying your classmates?" Pang Lao asked.

  "Then...then I won't go." Maybe it was because he was alone for too long in the previous life, but Yan Hao in this life likes group life very much, so no matter how busy he is with the task of making mechas this semester, he will take it seriously every time he attends class. Go, even if he has already learned all the content. He likes being with his classmates, so he doesn't want to hurt them, let alone bullying.

  Old Pang didn't know that his casual words could bring such a big upheaval to Yan Hao's heart. He just felt that the school exams were useless to Yan Hao. It doesn't matter if Yan Hao goes to class or something, after all, young people always have their own circle.

  "Then it's settled." Pang Lao made a final decision.

  =

  the next day.

  Yan Hao and He Shao went out together. After going out, one went to the left and the other to the right. One went to the Federal Mecha Association for grade assessment, and the other went to take the tough final exam.