Chapter 158 Today is different from the past

Sheng Heng finished his vacation and left Capital Star, Yan Hao plunged into research again, but every night at 11 o'clock Pang Lao would force Yan Hao to go back to rest.

Yan Hao's main task now is to produce a level 7 mimic mecha. The mimic mecha is different from traditional mechas. The production requires a huge amount of mental energy, about ten times that of traditional mechas. Moreover, Yan Hao was still researching the phantom spirit stone while making the mimic mecha, he tried to find other ways to open the phantom spirit stone, so as to maximize the effect of the phantom spirit stone. Because he always felt that the breakthrough point of the tenth-level mimic mech was on the phantom spirit stone. In this way, he needs to consume even more mental energy.

  Although Yan Hao already has an S-level mental power, the stronger the mental power, the less he can consume excessively, because the backlash of mental power is directly proportional to the level of spiritual power. The higher the level of mental power, the more attention should be paid to the use of mental power. Pang always stared at Yan Hao to rest, because he was afraid that he would be too focused and overuse his mental power.

  "It's eleven o'clock, go back and rest." Pang Lao appeared in front of Yan Hao's workbench on time.

  "I see, wait until I finish this in my hand." Yan Hao couldn't help but speed up his movements a little while talking.

  Mr. Pang glanced at the part in Yan Hao's hand, it was a mecha joint part, and the shape was just the beginning.

  Want to work overtime again?

  Pang Lao mercilessly pulled out the prototype of the parts in Yan Hao's hand: "Rest is for better work, excessive consumption of energy is very dangerous." "Teacher." Yan Hao smiled wryly, "In my

  case It’s not a problem to stay up late for three or four days.”

  “Staying up late will accelerate brain damage, which will affect intelligence. Do you still want to develop a tenth-level mimic mech?” Pang Lao.

  "Don't you often stay up late too?" Yan Hao retorted in a low voice, those who are engaged in scientific research, who doesn't stay up late, staying up late is their normal state.

  "You're right, I stayed up all night. Not only me, but old man Zhong also often stays up late. That's why I haven't been able to research super-level weapons. Old man Zhong hasn't produced a level-7 mimic mecha for more than ten years." This is staying up late

  . Caused? Yan Hao expressed doubts, but he was powerless to refute, so he could only leave the laboratory obediently.

  "Yan Hao."

  As soon as Yan Hao came out of the laboratory building, he heard someone calling him. He followed the sound and saw a young man in a black military uniform standing under a street lamp not far away. The street lamp fell from behind him, making it difficult to see his appearance clearly. But Yan Hao recognized it at a glance, because the military uniform belonged to the Sima Army.

  "Sima Mingxuan?" Yan Hao frowned.

  The figure under the street lamp took a few steps outside, revealing Sima Mingxuan's cold facial features. Sima Mingxuan did not get too close to Yan Hao, but stopped consciously when he was three meters away from Yan Hao. Yan Hao, who was about to step back and distance himself from the opponent, stopped when he saw that Sima Mingxuan did not continue walking forward.

  "Can I spare you a few minutes?" Sima Mingxuan asked politely.

  "If I say no, will you leave?" Yan Hao asked.