Chapter 68 Attack on the return journey

After the assessment was over, Xiao Tianhan did not return to the Federal University immediately, but asked the students to rest at the base for a day and leave early tomorrow morning.

  Resting in the base naturally costs points, accommodation, eating, and buying souvenirs. After a while, everyone found that the scoreboard has changed again. Many teams with close rankings, because they spent more points during the rest, their rankings will increase. There was an exchange of ups and downs, and everyone immediately provoked another burst of complaints in the class group, scolding the base for being too dark.

  Twelve o'clock at night.

  Xu Peng came to the door of the inspection room, and was a little surprised to see that the lights inside were still on. He opened the door and went in, and saw a thin figure stepping on the elevator to change parts for the mecha.

  "Yan Hao?" Xu Peng felt that the back looked a bit like Yan Hao, so he tried to shout.

  Yan Hao was changing the parts of the leg joints for Man Niu, when he suddenly heard someone calling his name, he was startled, and almost lost his grip on the wrench in his hand.

  "Xu...Senior Xu Peng?"

  "Scared you? Sorry." Xu Peng smiled.

  "No, it's okay." Yan Hao scratched his head in embarrassment, obviously he was timid, so why did he ask others to apologize to him.

  "Isn't it going back to Capital Star tomorrow? Why are you still here so late?" Xu Peng asked with his head raised.

  "Several parts of Senior Cheng's mecha are broken, and I'm replacing him with new ones," Yan Hao said.

  "I heard that you spent a lot of points to buy parts these days."

  "Well, I'm not good at maintenance, so I bought new parts for fear of being damaged." Yan Hao said, turned and continued Tighten the last two screws of the part with a wrench, and wait until there is no problem before manipulating the elevator to fall back to the ground.

  "Why don't you go back to school and change it? The parts in the base are more expensive than those outside." Xu Peng asked.

  "I want to fix it before I go back. The bull and the black soul were both intact before I came here, so they can't be broken when I go back." Yan Hao laughed.

  "You are right. As a mecha maker, you must always keep the mecha you are in charge of in the best condition." Xu Peng nodded with satisfaction, "Then you go ahead and rest early when you're done." "Yes."

  Xu

  Peng Peng didn't say anything, just nodded and left the maintenance room. Yan Hao pushed the ladder to the other side of the bull, and began to replace the worn parts on the other leg. He was busy until one o'clock before Yan Hao rested in the dormitory.

  The next day, at half past eight in the morning.

  The students who had breakfast gathered in the square again. After a night's rest, their spirits were much better, and they were lined up in the queue in good spirits.

  "Get on the spaceship when everyone is here." After counting the number of people, Xiao Tianhan motioned for the students to start boarding the spaceship.

  "Yes."

  Going back to the city was much easier than when he came here, and Xiao Tianhan didn't say any more precautions to the students in the spaceship, but let them arrange the time to go back to the city by themselves. The students also very consciously followed the room arrangement when they came, and went back to their own rooms to rest.