Chapter 139 You haven't done it yet, have you?

Yan Hao was in a coma for three days, and the people outside the hospital waited for three days, and even more people who couldn't come over were waiting for the official news at home. Especially after Wen Lao arrived at Planet Z yesterday, the public couldn't wait to know about Yan Hao's condition. So as soon as Yan Hao woke up, Z Star ZF announced the news of Yan Hao's awakening, and at the same time announced that Yan Hao's mental power was promoted due to a blessing in disguise.

  As soon as the news came out, the whole country celebrated, and the people surrounding the hospital gate gradually dispersed. As Yan Hao's closest family members, the three members of the Yan family got the news of their child's recovery from Xingwang, just like the outsiders. This made the Yan family's parents very dissatisfied. They found Winston again and wanted to propose to meet Yan Hao.

  "Mrs. Yan, Mr. Yan, although Master Yan Hao has woken up, his condition is still not very good. Mr. Wen specially ordered him to rest well, so he cannot see guests yet." Winston politely refused.

  "What do you mean? Are we guests? I'm his mother." Lu Siying lived in a hotel near the hospital for several days and has not seen Yan Hao, which made her very irritable.

  "It's true that you are his mother, but isn't it for the sake of Master Yan Hao's health?" Winston said.

  "Then why is that Sheng Heng able to see Yan Hao? He's just a boyfriend that we don't recognize. Is there a relationship between us and Yan Hao?" Lu Siying said.

  "Sheng Heng exhausted his mental strength in order to treat Master Yan Hao, and now he is lying in the ward." Winston said unhurriedly.

  "..." Lu Siying was dumbfounded, unable to utter another word.

  Father Yan pulled his wife behind him at this time, and asked politely: "Your Excellency, when can we see Yan Hao?" "

  It depends on Master Yan Hao's recovery. If the situation permits, I will send someone to I'll notify you as soon as possible." If it wasn't because the other party was Yan Hao's parents, Winston would never have come to meet him in person, otherwise, when would he ever be questioned by a woman like this, the majestic planetary consul?

  "Well, we'll wait at the Caesar Hotel next door to the hospital." Father Yan said.

  "Okay, then I'll send someone to take you out." Winston said as he raised his hand to invite two people.

  At this time, Yan Fei, who had been silent all this time, suddenly came over and asked, "Your Excellency, may I ask if my brother's spiritual power has really advanced to S level?"

"Of course, the news has been announced to the public, so naturally there will be no fake news." Winston said.

  A look of resignation flashed in Yan Fei's eyes, but thinking of another thing about his visit this time, he resisted and asked, "Your Excellency, can we meet the Master of Knowledge?" Winston looked

  at Yan Fei suspiciously: "You want to see and hear Old?"

  "Master Wen traveled thousands of miles to save my brother, we as family members must thank you face to face." Yan Fei said.

  After hearing this, the Yan family's parents thought to themselves that the youngest son was thoughtful, and echoed, "Yes, we want to thank Mr. Wen in person." "

  Let me ask for you." Winston said, and walked aside to give Mr. Wen made a text message, and came back after a while, "Mr. Wen is in the dispensing room. I'll have someone take you there   .

  "

Old Wen in the room is instructing Ye Chen to prepare the medicine: "Purple leaf grass can be effectively stimulated at minus two degrees, so you must cool it down before using it..." "Old Wen,