Chapter 133 Chip Problem

Seeing the doubt on Congyi's face, Yan Hao didn't explain much, but went directly to open the safety door of the bottom cabin of the battleship, and directly entered the bottom of the battleship. Cong Yi also knew that this was not the time to ask questions, so he silently followed into the bottom of the battleship.

  The bottom of the battleship is densely packed with various instruments, and the red and blue indicator lights are constantly flashing, filled with the slight roar of the machine when it is running. Yan Hao walked all the way forward, followed the instructions of the icon, and stopped until he reached the battleship's energy system.

  Is there a problem with the energy supply system?

  That's right, when the space cannon was launched just now, the system kept prompting that there was a problem with the energy storage. Thinking of this, Cong Yi became more confident, and squatted down to disassemble the outer metal plate of the energy supply system with Yan Hao.

  The two used tools to disassemble the metal plate outside the energy supply system, revealing the intricate wiring inside, with colorful wires entangled inside, dazzling the eyes of those who looked directly at it. And Yan Hao just identified it a little bit, then raised his hand to hold one of the yellow wires, and then pulled it lightly, and the yellow wire end was disconnected.

  "Is the thread loose?" Cong Yi asked immediately.

  "En." Yan Hao nodded.

  Was it just such a small problem? Since Yizheng was thinking this way, he heard Yan Hao say: "The main problem is not here."

  While speaking, the wires had been reconnected, Yan Hao stood up, walked along the energy system for a while, and came to a place full of In front of the instrument of the meter, the metal plate needs to be dismantled once the hand is raised.

  "Wait, turn off the power first." Cong Yi hurriedly stopped Yan Hao.

  "No need for now, I'm just looking at the operating status inside." As he said that, Yan Hao had already opened the outer metal plate, "Brother, help me."

  This metal plate is too big for Yan Hao to move it alone. Cong Yi hurried over and helped move the metal plate down.

  Behind the metal plate are hundreds of battleship parts, all of which are in running state. The power supply has not been cut off. Yan Hao dared not touch it directly with his hands, so he used his mental power to check along the direction of energy flow.

  This is the source of the entire energy supply system. There are more than a thousand parts assembled in the whole system, and the length of the wires connecting these more than a thousand parts is more than ten kilometers long. He didn't have time to disassemble them one by one to test them, so he could only use his mental strength to follow the flow of energy to find them.

Yan Hao's mental power kept stretching, and it was okay at first, but after the mental power stretched along the power line for five or six kilometers, Yan Hao gradually began to struggle, with cold sweat seeping down his forehead.

  About an hour later, Yan Hao finally couldn't hold on, closed his eyes and cut off his mental strength, his body became weaker, and he fell backwards. Seeing this, Cong Yi swiftly supported him from behind, and at the same time handed him a bottle of mental recovery potion.

  "Thank you." Yan Hao replied weakly, took the medicine and drank it with his head raised.

  The potion provided by Cong Yi is very effective. Within a few minutes after taking it, Yan Hao's mental power recovered by half, and he felt that his mental power could be used again. Yan Hao released his mental power again and found the place he marked just now , continue to start checking.