Chapter 83 Phantom Spirit Beast

Sheng Heng flew the black soul at low altitude over the mountains. Every time he flew a certain distance, he would fall from the sky, come out from the cockpit, and stand on the ground to use his mental strength to explore the land veins. After repeating this more than a dozen times, even after flying thousands of miles, he couldn't find a place where the absorption of spiritual power was more obvious than the lapis lazuli vein just now.

  "Brother Heng, the squad leader is almost done. He asked us if we want to go back today, and he will come out to look for it with us tomorrow." Cheng Wenkang got off the mech, walked to Sheng Heng and asked.

  "After exploring this area, we will go back." Sheng Heng took the map and circled the place where he noticed the ore just now with a pen.

  Cheng Wenkang looked down at the map, and saw that there were more than a dozen circles, large and small, and each circle was marked with letters: "Brother Heng, what are you drawing?" "This is me

  . Along the way, I found a place where there may be high-purity ore veins, Xiao Hao will definitely come to Resource Star to collect ores in the future, and he will use this map in the future." Sheng Heng said.

  It's not a secret that mental power can detect mineral veins. Others don't know it because they don't pay attention. As a mech maker, it's basic common sense to use mental power to detect mineral veins and even perceive the internal structure of metal. It's just that people who can do these two things need to have strong mental power and perception at the same time. It's just that most people either don't have strong mental power or don't have enough perception, so they still rely more on scientific instruments when exploring mineral veins.

  Sheng Heng is born with S-level mental power, and has a natural advantage in this regard.

"If your map is seen by other people, it will definitely not be kept." With this map, if you want to find any ore, just come and dig it.

  "If you don't talk too much, who will know." Sheng Heng said.

  "But the squad leader and Xia Liu already know about the fact that you can use your mental power to explore the mine veins, and they will definitely tell you when they go back." Cheng Wenkang said.

  "Is it a matter of time before they know that I will use my mental power to explore mine veins, and that I have a ready-made map?" Sheng Heng glanced at him.

  "..." Cheng Wenkang.

  That's right, after all, asking people to use S-level mental power to help scan mine veins is too reckless, and normal people really can't do it. Only the person involved is willing to waste his talent for love.

  "Go to the front and have a look." As he said, Sheng Heng walked to a place with vegetation in front.

  It was a hill, not high, with some green vegetation sparsely distributed on it. The two climbed up to the top of the hill, and Sheng Heng let go of his mental strength, and followed the curvature of the mountain to probe down.

  "Huh?" Sheng Heng turned around, looking at the other side of the mountain with some uncertainty.

  "What's the matter?" Cheng Wenkang looked over curiously. There was a lake on the other side of the mountain. At this time, the sun had not yet set, and the setting sun reflected a golden wave of light on the reflection of the lake.

  "Just now a ray of mental power disappeared over there." Sheng Heng said.

  "Is there a mineral vein over there?"

  "No." Sheng Heng shook his head, "That ray of spiritual power dissipated before it penetrated into the ground." "

  This?" Cheng Wenkang looked around the lake again. Surrounding it is a rather luxuriant forest, lush green, it really doesn't look like a landform where ore exists on the surface.