Chapter 94 Resuscitate

Phantom Potion has uncertainty in arousing mental power, and the level of mental power may be increased or decreased after use. According to statistics, the higher the level of mental power, the greater the probability of failure after using the phantom potion, and the mental power above level A must be used with caution.

  Cheng Wenkang's mental power level is A-level, and the success rate after using the phantom potion is about 50%, but this refers to the general phantom potion on the market. In fact, phantom potions made by different pharmacists The efficacy of medicines will be different, which is also the difference between high-level pharmacists and ordinary pharmacists.

  A truly powerful pharmacist can improve the prescription according to the user's own situation, so that the success rate of the phantom potion is higher. It can even greatly reduce the side effects. If you are lucky, even if your mental power level does not increase after taking the medicine, it will not reduce your current mental power level. That's why Cheng Wenkang wanted to use wild phantom blood to find a high-level pharmacist.

  However, the probability of using phantom potions to increase mental strength above A level will be greatly reduced, only less than 1%, and side effects are inevitable. Therefore, in the Federation, people with a mental power level of A+ generally would not use phantom potions to improve their mental power.

  Sheng Heng's eldest brother and father are both A+ level of spiritual power, it's not that they haven't thought about raising their level of spiritual power, and even every year, the Sheng family spends huge sums of money to buy the blood of many phantom spirit beasts to refine phantom spirit potions, But after each evaluation, the family pharmacist still did not recommend them to take the medicine.

"Xiaohao, Sima Mingxuan's ability to improve his spiritual power from A+ to S level through the phantom potion means that the potion made from the blood of wild phantom spirit beasts will have a much higher success rate." Over the age of fifty, because of long-term use of mental power and many hidden injuries in the sea of ​​consciousness, it is no longer suitable to use phantom potion to improve mental power, but Sheng Heng wants to fight for his elder brother.

  Today he invited Yan Hao to a coffee shop outside the school alone, just to consult on this matter.

  "The blood of wild phantom spirit beasts can indeed increase the success rate of phantom spirit potions, but it is not 100% effective, and as I mentioned before, the higher the level of mental power, the more serious the sequelae after the level of mental power is raised. "

  Yan Hao said , "Although Sima Mingxuan looks fine on the surface, his mental power is easily agitated, and he often suffers from headaches, and he must take medicine for a long time to control it." The aftereffects shown were mentioned, and it wasn't until he noticed Sheng Heng's puzzled eyes that he realized that he had said too much, and he cleverly added: "I noticed it when I was at Resource Star B135 last time. His mental strength seems to be unstable."

  Sheng Heng's puzzled eyes receded: "No wonder, he insisted on you to make him a potion last time, because he wanted to test whether the potion you made would work for him." Yan

  Haosong He took a breath, knowing that he had been fooled.

  "It's a good thing you refused, otherwise, if he knew that the potion you prepared was effective for him, he would definitely try his best to keep you by his side." Sheng Heng said with some gratitude.

  "You have such confidence in me." He obviously never said that he could cure Sima Mingxuan, so why is Sheng Heng so sure that the medicine he made is useful.

  Why hasn't Xiao Hao corrected his lack of self-confidence?

  Sheng Heng was about to say something about Yan Hao and correct his self-conceit, when he looked up, he saw Yan Hao was blushing, poking his finger on the table with a happy expression. In that state, he was not self-confident, but clearly After being praised, I feel a little proud and shy.