Chapter 82 Exploring Ore

When Yan Hao started to assemble his first mecha, Sheng Heng also started his second field combat assessment.

  "The location of the field assessment this time is actually planet B135." Xiao Tianhan said.

  As soon as he finished speaking, there was a burst of discussion in the classroom.

  "Planet B135 is a resource planet, and it is mainly ore. This time the assessment task is to find a piece of ore for your partner. The specific type of ore can be discussed with your partner. Of course, the grade The higher the score, the higher the score." Xiao Tianhan continued.

  The last barren star assessment was mainly focused on mecha fighters, to train mecha fighters to deal with the Zerg's combat ability, but this time the barren star assessment is mainly on mecha makers, and their partners who protect themselves , go to the resource star to find the ore they need.

  After Xiao Tianhan made the announcement, he left the class. As soon as he left, the students in the classroom formed groups independently, and began to discuss mission plans with his partner, the mech maker. Cheng Wenkang looked sideways at Sheng Heng, and said, "Primary school brother seems to be very busy these days, does he have time to be with us?

  " , He didn't want to disturb Yan Hao.

  "But this is a mecha maker-based assessment."

  "Sheng Heng, do you want to form a team with us?" Squad leader Sun Chu came over suddenly and asked Sheng Heng.

  Sheng Heng looked at him.

  "I just heard you say that junior Yan Hao is not available, but you always need a mecha maker when you go out, so do you want to come to our group first?" Sun Chu continued.

  In the past, Sun Chu would never have said this. After all, at that time, Sheng Heng had only two hours of fighting power. With this kind of fighting power, participating in the field assessment would only be a burden. Even if he agreed, his team members and partners would not agree. . But since Sheng Heng piloted the mimic mech, his combat prowess has jumped to become the number one in the class, especially on the way back from the last Desolate Star assessment, he can even fight with Sima Mingxuan, who is number one in the third grade.

  "Then trouble the monitor." Sheng Heng said with a smile.

  "No trouble, no trouble." Sun Chu smiled cheerfully.

  When everyone saw Sheng Heng agreeing, many people showed remorse and regret on their faces. They had known that Sheng Heng was going to gang up, so they also went to ask.

  The assessment started three days later. Before leaving, Sheng Heng made a special trip to find Yan Hao and asked him what type of ore he needed.

  "Senior, just help me bring a piece back. I like it as long as the senior finds it." While learning how to make mecha parts, Yan Hao also learned a lot about ores, but others can't go, no matter how much knowledge he has. Also useless.

  "I heard from other mecha makers that the ores found on the resource star this time will eventually be used to make mecha parts for their partners. So the ores I found this time will eventually become parts of the Black Soul. "Sheng Heng smiled and said, "Is there any way for me to find some good ore materials for the black soul?"

  Yan Hao is so simple. , Good ore can absorb spiritual power."

  "I understand." Sheng Heng said.

  "By the way, this is the energy block I prepared for you and Senior Cheng." As he said that, Yan Hao took out the sixth-level energy block that he made by staying up all night from the space button, a total of sixteen dollars, enough for the two of them Used it until it came back.