Chapter 13 Reward

"Primary brother, can you sell some of your energy blocks to me in the future? I don't need a discount from you. I will buy them at the original price. No, I will give you 10% more. I will give you 1100 star coins for a fourth-level energy block." Cheng Wenkang said anxiously.

  "No, if Senior Cheng wants it, I'll give you a 20% discount." Cheng Wenkang and Sheng Heng are friends, and it would be bad if he charged two prices.

  Sheng Heng frowned slightly when he heard the discount.

  "Really?! Elementary school brother, you will be my own brother from now on. Open your mouth if you have anything to say, and I will go in and out of water and fire." Cheng Wenkang laughed loudly, "Then I will set ten yuan first. With that

  said, Cheng Wenkang transferred the money over on the spot. The market price of the master-level fourth-level energy block is 2,000 star coins. After the 20% discount, the total is 16000. Ten yuan is 160,000. With 10,000 star coins, Yan Hao immediately had 26,000 star coins, which was enough for him to go out and buy parts to assemble the mecha model.

  "Hao, you are finally out of poverty." He Shao congratulated.

  "Well, I'll treat you to dinner later." He Shao helped him a lot during this time, and Yan Hao was very grateful.

  "Do you want me to introduce you to business?" When buying materials last time, Sheng Heng listened for a while and knew that Yan Hao was short of money. If only he and Fatty couldn't consume all the energy blocks produced by Yan Hao, Yan Hao would definitely have to find another buyer. In order to prevent him from being tricked or targeted by someone who wants to go out, it is better for him to help sell it.

  "Is it possible?" Yan Hao really looked over in surprise, staring at the extra 20,000 star coins in his account just now, he has already begun to calculate how much money he can earn in a day.

  The raw material for a fourth-level energy block is 200 star coins. If you sell all of them for 1,600 star coins, you can make a net profit of 1,400 star coins for one energy block. If you make 100 coins a day, no, just do it Fifty, you can make a net profit of 70,000 star coins a day. Yan Haosuan's eyes almost turned into star coins.

  Although he had never been short of money in his previous life, all his thoughts were on comparing with Yan Fei. So I bury my head in research all day long and don't think about making money, so although I don't lack money, I don't feel like a rich man at all. Now that I have jumped out, I can make money while doing what I like. This feeling is really great.

  Yan Hao's expression was so obvious that the other three people couldn't help laughing, they really were money fans.

  "Yes, I will charge as much as you make, and I will sell it for you later." Sheng Heng knew that Yan Hao would not let him help for nothing, so he added, "However, I will charge 20% of the handling fee." "

  No Question." Yan Hao didn't care at all, he sold it to Yan Hao for a 20% discount, but now it's all sold to him.

  When Cheng Wenkang heard this, he glanced at Sheng Heng in surprise: When did the boss miss this little money?

  "Then it's settled. I'll draw up a contract for you later." Sheng Heng said.

  "No, I can trust you." Yan Hao said.

  "Thank you for your trust, but the contract still needs to be signed." Sheng Heng insisted, "Primary boy, in this world, as long as it involves interests, you must be clear in black and white. Interests touch people's hearts, don't let others hurt you In this way, the friendship will last longer."