Chapter 3- Rapid Promotion

Cheng Yang quickly put away his thoughts. Now that he's Luo Feng Village Lord he could start viewing the village properties panel from the altar.

He walked to the front of the altar and successfully opened Luo Feng Village's properties panel.

Name: Luo Feng VillageGrade: Village level 1Current Buildings:
+Warrior Statue (level 1): Allow transfer and promotion of the career Warrior at statue, can accommodate a maximum transfer of 20 people.
+Magician Statue (level 1): Allow transfer and promotion of the career Magician at statue, can accommodate a maximum transfer of 20 people.
+Archer Statue (level 1): Allow transfer and promotion of the career Archer at statue, can accommodate a maximum transfer of 20 people.
+Summoner Statue (level 1): Allow transfer and promotion of the career Summoner at statue, can accommodate a maximum transfer of 20 people.Buildings that can be built:
+Wall (level 1): Secure territory and provide security to personnel. Durability 1,000; Defense 5. Cover an area of 1 square kilometer. Resources needed: 100 cubic meters of wood.
+Residence (level 1): Place for people to rest and cultivate, and can improve efficiency of cultivation by 10%, maximum occupancy of 5 people in each house. Durability 500; Defense 3. Resources needed: 10 cubic meters of wood.Territory Attributes: Speed (level 1)
+Field station's profession moves 10% faster inside territory, the grade level increases with the territory level.Territory Power Value: 0Promotion Criteria:
+Transfer up to 100 people.
+Four main profession statues raised to level 2.
+1,000 points of territory power value.

As expected of a simple village's properties panel, only the four statues were introduced. A level one village didn't have many buildings, but as the four statues were upgraded, they would naturally appear.

Now he only needed to build the wall and residence. These two buildings were very important and needed to be built as soon as possible.

Territory power value, this was a very important value as it regarded to the promotion of the statues, increases in people's cultivation speed, as well as upgrading the village level. It also required power value to be able to transfer to a career or to be promoted. Under normal circumstances this consumption was from the person own power value. But in cases where there was no power value, it could be agreed by the Lord to consume the territory power value instead.

In the main city, people initially had no power value. To be able to transfer in the main city required them to borrow 10 power values from God. Once the power value was borrowed, it would automatically be deducted from the person's balance and had to be paid off with a minimum deduction of 20 points in arrears. If the time were dragged on for too long before paying, the power value owed would be increased.

Field station's Lord had a great deal of autonomy in this regard. He could even allow other people to consume the territory power values for free, or he could create the term of reimbursement owed and the duration for them, it's all entirely determined by the Lord himself.

Territory power value were obtained in two different ways, one was by killing the enchanted beasts which would give out power value in the confines of a 1-kilometer area around the field station's territory which got attributed to the territory power value accordingly. Another way was by having people donate power value, but currently Luo Feng Village had not yet opened the donation option.

Luo Feng Village's properties panel looked pretty simple now. But Cheng Yang knew, territory properties couldn't be so simple; this was just a level 1 village. When the village level increased, the properties panel would change greatly.

In the village's properties panel were followed by two pages, one was the village administration management, which now only had Cheng Yang name with the title of Lord on it. On this page he could set the territory's management personnel, as well as the appropriate permissions.