Chapter 6- Rapid Relief

Cheng Yang also heard the voice, but this was the second time he had heard those words, so he wasn't surprised.

At this time, he had his sights firmly fixed on the flat land that had suddenly appeared, in a one square km radius the trees had been blown away. He didn't know where they went, but he thought it was strange that there weren't any tree stumps on the ground.

More than 100 meters from his current location was a complete territory altar, the appearance, identical to the one in his memory after the end. Around the altar stood four, three meter-high statues. They were the occupation statues, which matched his memories perfectly.

"Follow me!" Cheng Yang yelled. The hurricane had stopped at the moment, so he didn't really need to continue shouting. Shortly thereafter, Cheng Yang was the first to move forward.

Cheng Yang had walked more than 10 meters before Yu Kai, and other personnel finally reacted, following right behind Cheng Yang.

Boss Lee, saw that Cheng Yang seemed to call the shots in this group of people, and he also seemed to know something that other people didn't know about. So when he saw that Yu Kai had rushed forward, he also ran.

Cheng Yang took only a few seconds of time, and then rushed to the front of the altar. He instantly called up the altar's properties panel and selected the construction of the wall.

At this moment, the more than 10 cars that remained in the river with wood still on them seemingly melted into the air, disappearing. Immediately after, a three meter-high, wooden wall appeared around the altar in just in a few seconds. The one-kilometer radius around the altar had been completely surrounded. Even on top of the stream there were two wooden walls across of them, and they also stopped the river from flowing inside the station.

At this time, Yu Kai and the others had also rushed to the side of the altar and stood in front of Cheng Yang dumbfounded. After being alive for so many years, they had never seen such a strange thing.

Boss Lee asked, "Yangzi, please tell me, what the hell is going on?" Since he was the oldest of the group, he was more calm-headed as he turned to face Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang said, "I can't explain it all to you right now, we don't have much time left. Let me put it this way; you should know that we are now in a game world. Placed here are the four statues that can be used to transfer occupations, these occupations are the Warrior, Archer, Mage, and Summoner. We must now select our favorite to transfer to as soon as possible."

Boss Lee, let alone the experienced players of games like Liu Hao, would also feel shocked. Liu Hao didn't expect the real world to really change into a game, but when this scene really happened right in front of him, he felt so strange, even crazy.

At the moment they saw the surrounding circular wall that appeared, they knew that this was something they were unable to use science to explain.

Although the things happening in front of them made them quite shocked, they knew that they must make a decision quickly.

"Yangzi, can we also transfer to an occupation?" Liu Hao asked expectedly.

"Of course." Cheng Yang was holding his magic wand and said, "Just not now, the transfer needs power values, wait until I bring Niu Bing back and we will talk some more."

Boss Lee hesitated for a long time, walked up to Cheng Yang, and said, "Young man, do you think these people can also change occupations?"

Cheng Yang's heart was happy since he didn't have to take the initiative to invite them. This was obviously a good thing for him.