Chapter 113- Yuan Jianze's Worries

By the time Cheng Yang's group of three people returned to Dongshan Village, it was already four in the afternoon.

After waiting for Yu Kai to instruct Liu Chengen on some matters, they then set off to Luo Feng Village. This time, Yu Kai brought all the personnel of Fox Hunt Army with him. After all, Dongshan Village's profession statues has been upgraded to level 3, and with the number of transfer quota reaching 800, so long as the quotas were properly assigned, it was sufficient to support the development of a territory.

Before leaving, Yu Kai had upgraded Dongshan Village to Level 3. All the village's secondary buildings has already been built long ago. As for wood and stone, these could be obtained by themselves. What was a little regrettable was that their development speed would certainly be much slower than Luo Feng Village from now on. This wasn't anything he could do about this. Compared with other field stations, the advantages of Luo Feng Village were too many.

When passing through Xiangcheng City's main city, Cheng Yang still deliberately chose to move past from the edge of Xiangcheng City's ruins. Right now, Cheng Yang wasn't afraid of Yuan Jianze's forces, but Dongshan Village was still in quite a vulnerable state at the moment. Therefore, Cheng Yang didn't want to let people know that exiting this channel could lead to Dongshan Village.

Along the way, Cheng Yang rescued many refugees. Now, there weren't many refugees left in Xiangcheng city, as the vast majority had already been rescued. The people left remaining were either very resilient or very lucky.

Cheng Yang estimated that by now, there should be at least 300,000 people taking refuge in Xiangcheng city's main city. Moreover, this figure would still be rising higher.

Xiangcheng city originally had a population of 1 million people. Although not many were killed in the earthquake, but over the long course of these 10 days had truly ruined a lot of people. Over 50% of the population died inside the mouth of an enchanted beast, and could be said to had die without a burial site.

Besides the people that were rescued by the forces of Xiangcheng city's main city and the tens of thousands of people rescued back to Luo Feng Village, there should still be seventy thousand to eighty thousand of refugees remaining in the ruins of the city. These people relied on small sources of food buried in the ruins and avoiding enchanted beasts to maintain their feeble existence. In the event that they were not rescued, then when the food in the ruins were depleted, that would be the time when their lives would come to an end.

At this moment in the main city of Xiangcheng City, Yuan Jianze was sitting in a loft room with his brows knitted.

This room was rented with Yuan Jianze's power value. Although the cost for usage of the room wasn't low, the effect was very good. Now his cultivation progress has gone far beyond the others, reaching 93% of the first early-order warrior's apprentice. After finishing tonight's cultivation, he would successfully break into the rank of first medium-order warrior's apprentice.

Even so, Yuan Jianze didn't feel happy. The reason for so was because two days ago when he mobilized the entire encampment in search of a a possible transfer portal, all that came out of it was nothing.

At first, he thought that the main city of Xiangcheng City might not possessed such a transfer portal, but when he saw messages started popping up in the pub about other main cities discovering a transfer portal, he rejected such thoughts.

But where the hell could this transfer portal be? Yuan Jianze didn't had the slightest clue.

If this was the only piece of news, Yuan Jianze would not had been as gloomy. From informations collected these several days, he was almost sure of one thing. Whether it was in Xiancheng City or the surroundings, there was another influence roaming around the city. The strength of this influence was still unknown, but their speed was astonishing.