Chapter 127 - Excerpts

Cheng Yang looked around, this group of bone-bone ants does not seem to move in a certain direction, but in situ nesting. At the moment their nests have begun to take shape.

Seeing this scene, Cheng Yang's brow was locked tighter. Without enemies of the den, it is only necessary to rely on the number of daily refreshments to increase the population. When the number of enemies in a unit area increases to a certain extent, the refresh rate will become extremely low.

Once the nests are built, the speed of enemies' expansion will not have much to do with the refresh rate, and it will be determined to a greater extent by the rate of reproduction of the enemies. Obviously, the rate of bone ant reproduction is absolutely terrible.

Cheng Yang does not want to face the attack of millions of bone-bone ants on his own territory one day. At that time, the so-called fence under the attack of bone-bone ants was like a dog and a dog. When it touched, it was broken, and the village of Fallen-feng had absolutely no resistance under its attack.

Did you have such an enchanted herd around the village of Lianfeng? Cheng Yang does not know. However, one thing he can be sure of is that if there is such a bone-bearing ant nest around the village of Laifeng, it is absolutely impossible for Luofeng Village to remain in the doomsday for over a year.

Is it because of their arrival that the gods have special care for the village of Luofeng? If this is true, it is definitely not good news.

Don't look at Cheng Yang's being very powerful among the fighters, but in the eyes of the gods, he is only a slightly stronger ant.

There is no doubt that this group of bone ants must be cleaned up and must be as soon as possible.

Cheng Yang roughly estimated that the number of bone-bone ants is almost tens of thousands, and the first-order mid-term guys should also have two thousand. If it is allowed to reproduce again, the village of Luofeng may be in danger.

Yang Yang is upset, beats and beats, and waits again. How can this be done?

Suddenly, Cheng Yang moved in his heart. It seems that you have to use the old method. He just seemed to fall into a strange circle. It's true that these bone-bone ants are very strong, but no one is forcing them to fight hard with these guys. They can't beat themselves. With the density of these bone-bone ants, it is worth mentioning that each round of their own attack kills nearly 100 bone-bone ants.

As long as these bone-bone ants do not exist near the speed of their own, the risk of doing so will be extremely low.

However, in order to take preventive measures, Cheng Yang still had to be prepared. First of all, the drug must be prepared properly. Previously, Cheng Yang had been using the life potions of the middle bottle, but now the Lianfeng Village's alchemy room has been upgraded to Level 2 and has begun to sell large bottles of life medicine.

This kind of medicament can restore the life intensity to 60 points at a time. After that, it can resume 16 points every second. Together with Cheng Yang's natural medicine talent, as long as Cheng Yang is not hit by a spike, this medicine can save him a life.

The realization that Cheng Yang has been able to refine the bottle of life Pharmacy, and Cheng Yang personally refining the bottle of pharmaceutical properties and ordinary large bottle of medicine is completely equivalent. However, because Cheng Yang has sold all of the pharmaceuticals he has refined to Zhao Yi, who is the main city in the city, he can obtain more than one thousand psionic energy per day, so he has no stock. Anyway, he is now using his own bottled pharmaceuticals that have the same effect as ordinary bottled ones. As for the special copy that Zhao Yi said at the time, Cheng Yang did not care too much. After all, this Pharmacy was a self-refining one.

Cheng Yang also has a long eye. He only refined the vial's potion and sold it to Zhao Yi. As for Zhongping, he wouldn't even refine it. Before his pharmaceutical skills were upgraded to Level 4, refining the vial can all increase his proficiency.

When Cheng Yang went back to Fall Fung Village. He purchased 100 bottles of life medicine directly, and spent a total of 2,000 psionic energy. It must be said that the efficiency of this large bottle of medicine is indeed high, but the same amount of psionic energy is consumed.

Acquiring pharmaceutical agents at the same time. Cheng Yang also borrowed a bronze epee from one of Wang Dainiu's men, and then once again left Luofeng Village and headed straight to the south.

In fact, the heavy sword borrowed by Cheng Yang does not increase his physical attack. After all, sword weapons can only be used by soldiers.Although this does not mean that other professions can't take the sword, it is only after the sword has reached their hands that it cannot exert its attack power. This is like a magic wand handed over to a warrior. They can also use a magic value to knock people, but to use the magical aggression of the magic wand, it is none other than a magician.

Fortunately, Cheng Yang uses epee, not for its attack power, but for its sharp features and high durability, so that hacking Vitex can also be faster.

It didn't take long for Cheng Yang to return to his place. This time, Cheng Yang did not have any hesitation. He waved the Epee and cut it all the way, cutting the rattan along the way.

Cheng Yang's movements are not too big. Although those bone ants have no hearing, but the sensation of touch is unparalleled. For a time, the ant colony surges and rushes toward Cheng Yang like black waves.

"Retreat!" Cheng Yang murmured in his heart, and then immediately put away the epee, Mithril Staff appeared in the hands at the same time, and then an ice thorn descended from the sky, will sweep over some of the bone-bone ants enveloped them.

"Brushing brush..." A large number of ice thorns fell, and at least one hundred bone-bone ants died instantly, even though most of the bone-bone ants were in the middle of the first-order, but under Cheng Yang's skill. They are still momentarily spiked. Bone ant talent is a strong return for the weakness of attack and vitality, it is not surprising that it was spiked on the spot.

After making a move, Cheng Yang did not dare to stop and quickly receded. In this battle, except for group brushing skills, all the defense or control skills are meaningless. In addition to releasing the ice thorns, only the escape is left.

The bone marrow ant did not retreat because some of his companions died. Instead, he rushed in more madly.

If it is at this time that they are confronted by a person with little difference in speed, I am afraid it will not be long before the bones will remain. Bone bones, bone bones, this name sounds chilly.

Cheng Yang has a pinnacle of apprenticeship after all, but also a long-range attack career, which makes him occupy a great advantage.

Two seconds later, Cheng Yang's ice acne skills cooled, and a large wave of ice thorns shrouded in the densest place of bone marrow ants, and suddenly added dozens of first-order intermediate enemies to Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang's speed of receding is about 10 to 45 meters per second, which is almost the same as that of the first-order mid-captain of the bone-bearing ant colony. As time goes by, the boneless ants with weaker strength fall behind and all the rushed forward are the existence of mid-first-order.

After Cheng Yang attacked two rounds again, his mission completion level had reached 40%, which was enough to make anyone amazing.

At this time, Cheng Yang found that the speed of bone ants in front of the ant had slowed down, and began to maintain the same rhythm with the bone ants behind.

"These guys are still very clever, even know the truth of the shots." Cheng Yang mouth with a hint of laughter, "But this will be able to restore your destiny yet? Oh, but it is to delay the time of death only."

Cheng Yang ignored it and continued to follow the rhythm before.

One minute later, Cheng Yang receded nearly a kilometer, has left the uncultivated area. But at this time he found it wrong, because the number of bone-bone ants that had come up unexpectedly decreased a lot. Although the number of bone-bone ants that were killed by oneself in this minute was also close to 2,000, there are only less than 5,000 left.

For a time, Cheng Yang did not want to understand that the tempo of bone-bone ants was very fast. Cheng Yang had to concentrate on responding, for fear that he would be surrounded by the other person.

After another round of ice thorns, dozens of bone-bone ants died. As the battle progressed, the density of bone-bone ants slowly decreased, making Cheng Yang's killer efficiency drop a lot.

At this time, Cheng Yang's psionic value bottomed out again, his mind moved, a bottle of opened bottle magic energy automatically appeared in his mouth, and the medicine inside it flowed down the throat, and its depleted magic value was again Slowly back to full.

Suddenly, Cheng Yang heard a shriek from the left. His voice was fierce and was several times stronger than being killed. Cheng Yang has not had time to respond, the right side also heard a cry of green skin, then calm.

An unpredictable hunch arised from Cheng Yang's heart. What is there in the end?

At this moment, the bone-bearing ant colony chased ahead suddenly accelerated its speed and rushed toward Cheng Yang.

"Not good!" An idea flashed from Cheng Yang's heart. He seemed to understand something, but he felt very unbelievable.

At this time, Cheng Yang dared to walk while playing? He turned his head and rushed back crazy. He only hoped that his speed would be faster, so as not to be trapped by the bone ants.

In two seconds, Cheng Yang rushed out nearly 100 meters away. This is already his limit speed. The bone-bearing ant colony behind him was dropped by nearly 100 meters.

At this time, the rustling sounds appeared on both sides of the front. It was just as familiar as Cheng Yang, who rained on the leaves, because it was the sound of bones that the ant colony encountered while running.

And judging from the rhythm of this sound, these bone-bone ant colonies are not far from him.

Cheng Yang is now very depressed, and even some regret. He never thought that these bone-bone ants actually possessed such wisdom, gave them a trick to repair themselves, darkened their positions, used the front group of bone-bone ants to die to attract themselves, and then secretly separated two ant colonies from both sides. outflank.

This is simply the wisdom that human beings can have! Even enchanted beasts with higher intelligence cannot reach such levels, let alone bone marrow ants with very weak individual strength.

Cheng Yang had no time at this time to consider why bone ants had such wisdom. He only thought about how he could escape from the three sides of the bone ant.