Chapter 162 - Enchanting Beasts

Shaguai Chu Lingling is only part of the work done, her main task is to experiment with skills. After nearly a hundred uses, she finally gave her a green-shouldered monkey.

After being successfully bewildered, the originally humble green skin monkey became kind and lovely. Chu Lingling also knew that this guy wouldn't hurt himself, but she let Xiaobai put her down and play with the green skin monkey. .

At this time, the sky is already dark. Although Chu Qiang and his two talents are relatively strong, they do not have much direct gain in combat effectiveness. Their life values ​​are too fragile, so Cheng Yang is not prepared to continue with them. Fighted at night.

After Chu Qiang was sent back to Luofeng Village, Cheng Yang left them with 100,000 psionic energy for them to begin practicing. With their earlier harvest, it is no problem to open eight times the speed of cultivation. Even if the Nirvana Stone is used, there is a surplus.

Only in this way, Cheng Nyang took two places for the use of places for Nirvana Stone, which originally had only 20 places. But now Liu Ye and Niu Bing are not in the territory. It will not affect other people.

After arranging the two, Cheng Yang left Xiaofeng Village alone on Xiaobai. He naturally wanted to take some time to get some psionic value. Now, as long as he's working hard at night, it's fine to get 10,000 psionic energy. Although this number can't be compared with his total daily income, isn't the mosquito any smaller?

By 11 o'clock in the evening, Cheng Yang would return to Luofeng Village because he still needed pharmaceuticals.

Now Cheng Yang's daily refining agent is not only a magic agent or a life agent, but also a real magic agent. However, this magic potion is worthy of a level 3 potion, and refining each bottle requires 3 energy points. And it's only 30% that it's a pity to rebuild.

Fortunately, Cheng Yang has a silver-grade poly ganing furnace, which not only improves his refining power by 20%, but also possesses the property of +1 in pharmaceutical skills. This property, which increases the skill level of the pharmaceutical, does not help the study of the pharmaceutical formula, because it is only necessary to use the Dan furnace, but it is time to refine the pharmaceutical. The pharmaceutical skill +1 is a good attribute. It can allow Cheng Yang to obtain more pharmaceutical drugs and the success rate of pharmaceutical refining can also increase slightly.

However, this increased success rate varies according to the grade of the pharmaceutical agent, and has a different effect. In terms of this real magic agent, its own refining performance is very low. Therefore, the increase in success rate is relatively high, about 5%.

In fact, the benefits of Pleiades's pharmacy skill +1 is not only to improve such a small success rate, but it is not known only now. Some drug formulations, learning conditions are not high, but the level of refining requirements are relatively higher. In this case, the pharmaceutical skills +1 would be very good.

In the past few days, those who had acquired skills in the village of Luofeng Village were searching for eight treasures. The harvest was good. In just three or four days, they found three or two hundred Babao flowers. Listening to it is very big, but think about it now that there are nearly 1,000 alchemists in the whole village of Fallen. Among them, there are also four or five hundred people who have reached three grades of herbs, and the number of these eight flowers is very small.

Of course, there is a reason for such a low harvest. For the first time, they did not specifically look for the eight-treasure flowers, but only took them off during the killing of the enchanted beast. In the second place, many of the combatants in Luofeng Village are focused on their actions, which also limits the search area and is naturally less rewarding.

According to the recipe of the real magic agent, each bottle of real potion needs an eight flower. Cheng Yang's current energy has reached 400 points, even if it is a real magic agent. It can also be refined 100 times. Although there were only more than fifty bottles in the final success, their value was enormous.

Normal real magic potion can only increase 2 magic attacks. Cheng Yang's magic potion can be improved by 4 points. For beginner apprentice magicians, this is almost equivalent to double the magic attack.

In fact, some people will think. This magic potion only lasts for five minutes and can have a lot of effect. But don't forget, if it is a high-intensity battle, five minutes is enough for one person to perform 300 attacks. When encountering a large group of enchanted beasts, taking a potion of magic can make a group of fighters unable to fight. As the animal herd is destroyed, the daily psionic value gained will also increase.

This is only the use of real magic agents under normal circumstances, but as a precious agent, the most important thing is not to bring much income for themselves, but it can save their own life at a critical time. This is where the value of the real magic agent lies.

Now, Cheng Yang has accumulated 160 bottles of real potions. After he made all the last eight pots of flowers into real potions, he took 10 bottles of them into the restaurant and let them inside. One bottle and one bottle are hung in Wanbao Pavilion, and the sale price is 3,000 psionic energy.

To be honest, in Cheng Yang's eyes, this real magic agent is not to mention three thousand psionic powers, that is, three hundred psionic powers are all slightly mysterious. However, this is not enough to hold onto things. This kind of magic that can increase 4 magical attacks is definitely the only one in the world. There are definitely many local tyrants who are willing to pay for this price.

Of course, Cheng Yang is just trying out the market now. It is just like other people hanging out some treasures but valuing millions of psionic energy values. In any case, the market is in a state of chaos. No one knows how the psionic value of purchasing power is for the world. There are always some people who are stupid enough.

Anyway, this thing did not pay much for itself, and the cost was forty psionic. If we could really sell it with three thousand psionic energy, we would eventually deduct one thousand psionic fee. , it also makes big.

After these things were done, it was past twelve o'clock in the evening. Now that Cheng Yang's energy value has been fully restored, the eight treasures are gone. Faced with this situation, Cheng Yang has no alternative but to begin refining life medicines.

The next morning, Cheng Yang went to the grocery store as usual to buy a Huicheng stone and sent it to the tavern. Now, every stone in the city has only a fixed one thousand psionic value, but the benefit of 200,000 psf. It's a pleasure.

If your real magic agent can sell at a higher price, it will be too happy. If it is not too long, he will be able to open up to 12 times the speed of cultivation. This is something that he could not possibly think of in the past.

In the morning, Cheng Yang spent his time in customs clearance and brushing.

By noon, Cheng Yang, who was killing enchanted beasts on the rubble of the city, suddenly heard a sound in his arms. After a brief moment of embarrassment, he immediately remembered that he had a phonetic Jade in his arms.

"These guys wouldn't be so uncomfortable!" An idea suddenly emerged from the heart of Cheng Yang, and his other Chuanyu Yu Fu was handed over to Yu Kai, the main purpose of which was to guard against the forces of Yucheng City's main city. Suddenly attacking, the sounding jade character suddenly sounded, and the only possibility was that there was a change on the other side of Dongshan Village.

Cheng Yang immediately took out the Chuyin Yufu, a magic can be entered into the Yufu, and then the sound of Yu Kai in his mind. This is the way to receive jade fumes.

"Lord, here's an accident. Somehow, the enchanted beasts around us suddenly rioted. At least eight enchanted herds that are worth more than a thousand headed toward Dongshan Village. These enchanted herds are not very fast. Fast, but the goal is very clear, all point to Dongshan Village. Now that I have gathered all the outposted fighters, it is not a big problem to hold onto the village. However, there is something strange in this matter. If you have Lord, you have time. It was a moment to come." Yu Fu's voice was rather anxious.

Cheng Yang immediately entered a thousand psionic energies in Yufu, and then started Yu-Fu's acoustic function. He said, "Lao Yu, did you not tame a bald eagle a few days ago? Scout with your eagle. I would like to see if I can find suspicious people. At the same time, I will strengthen the defenses on the wall. I will soon catch them."

After that, Cheng Yang put Yu Fu off and called Xiao Bai to his side. After taking a seat, he rushed in the direction of Dongsan Village.

Cheng Yang ran, thinking about this matter in his head.

Enchanted beast riots? This is indeed possible, but it is definitely not now because the size and strength of the riots are still not reached on the scale of the enemies. Yu Yukai cannot deceive himself. The only explanation is that there are some tricks in this enchanted beast.

Cheng Yang had heard of some artificial methods that could attract demons and beasts to be sent out last year, but they only heard about it. Even at the forum, he did not personally see such posts. However, as the saying goes, there can be no wind and no waves. Since there are people who spread this kind of speech, there must be reasons for it.

The most important thing is that the news did not spread on the forum. It was only privately discussed in this area of ​​the city, but it was impossible to know where the concrete rumors came from. Now Cheng Yang Meng Yu Kai talking about this phenomenon, immediately thought of this last rumors.This is why he will be the first time people around to see if there are suspicious people.

All the way riding white, less than five minutes, he rushed through the north side of the city channel, enchanted animals along the way trying to block the road were solved by Cheng Yang a hockey.

After crossing the north passage, Cheng Yang found a very strange thing. On this road, he did not encounter a group of enchanted herds. Occasionally, there was a single enchanted beast. It is also moving straight in the direction of Higashiyama Village. There is no sign of a pause. It is as if something in Dongshan Village is calling them.

Cheng Yang frowned, before Cheng Yang only thought there were eight enchanted herds moving toward Dongshan Village, and at most an estimated tens of thousands of enchanted beasts. But now it seems that the situation is not so simple. If we really gather all the enemies in a radius of more than ten kilometers into Dongshan Village, even if it is only an hour or two, then I am afraid there is no less than one hundred thousand. This is definitely a very scary figure.