Chapter 124 - Task Hall

In his last lifetime, many people had calculated that if a person were to open up four times cultivation, it was entirely possible to upgrade to second early-order within a year. However, regarding the average profession, many professions were only able to gather 1,000 points by the end of the year before opening four times cultivation speed.

Maybe some people would say that even if you could only obtained 10 points of power value per day, 100 days was enough to gather 1,000 points. Then wouldn't it be faster to upgrade with four times cultivation speed at that time?

However, the reality wasn't so. If there wasn't enough power value, opening up two time cultivation speed was definitely more beneficial than opening four times cultivation speed. Because if you didn't used two times cultivation speed, it would take at least 40 days to reach first medium-order. Even if only one hour could be used per day to open two times speed, it could also advance the upgrade by five or six days. That's the advantage of not saving.

Human beings were competing with enchanted beast in terms of evolution speed. If the speed falls behind, perhaps five or six days behind was enough to end their lives.

Of course, it was easy for leaders like Yuan Jianze to gather some power values, but he was also afraid to plunder on a large-scale. Many people in his last lifetime has verified what happens when a leader does this. Some leaders would tried to make all the profession in the main city contribute a portion of their power value to them, growing their power value to an astronomical figure. At that time, not to mention four times cultivation speed or eight times cultivation speed, even ten times speed was possible.

However, power value was basically the livelihood of the professions. For those that could only earned 10 points of power value per day, taking one-tenth of their harvest was like saying you want to take their lives. If it was a powerful leader, people might not complained as much. However, the key was that the leader at the time of transfer was also only at first early-order. Once he aroused the anger of the population, the end result could be imagined.

There were plenty of leaders in his past life that used their own life to prove this example. Afterwards, no leader dared to wantonly plundered money into their own pocket.

Yuan Jianze was a relatively sensible person, and his control over the main city was also quite strong. Even then he merely had 100,000 points in his account to open up eight times cultivation speed. Don't look on this 100,000 points of power value, it might not be comparable to the 500,000 points that Cheng Yang had blackmailed away, but his daily consumption still reached 280 points. Furthermore, not only him but also all his high and low ranking officials has opened up a certain cultivation speed, which also need their subordinates to supply. This all adds up to a huge expense.

Professions of Luo Feng Village were very lucky to have the priest profession. In a period where power value was scare, the presence of priest without doubt gave them an immense advantage. And that reason lies in the health recovery speed.

In fact, the strength of the ordinary professions in Luo Feng Village wasn't much stronger than any of the other main cities. Perhaps, the only difference was the addition of equipment and statue bonuses. However, they were able to earn 10 times more a day than the professions from the main city. This just showed how great the role of priest was to other profession.

Imagine this, each time professions of the main city finished a battle, they would need to sit down and meditate for nearly half an hour to restore their health. However, for the professions of Luo Feng Village, they would only requires a minute or two to return back to full health. It could be seen how big the disparity between the two was.

Currently, there were only a few priests in Luo Feng Village. Merely 84 priests. Basically, each platoon could be equipped with one. As such, normally they would go out in platoon as the lowest unit to kill monsters. The distance between platoon to platoon wasn't that far apart. Once a large group of enchanted beast was encountered, they could immediately reorganized to a brigade, and launch an assault on the enchanted beast.