Chapter 112- Nirvana God Stone

It's important to know that at the start of the battle, Cheng Yang had blessed himself with ice shield, as well as the the priest's divine protection skill. Even though effect of this skill was miniscule on Cheng Yang, it was perfect for Liu Xiyue to raise the skill proficiency.

Even so, Cheng Yang's defense was raised to 15 points. For this Whitehead Eagle to cause Cheng Yang such a huge damage, its attack power was definitely no less than 40 points.

This was consistent with his speculation. This animal was not a first late-order monster, it certainly has reached first peak-order.

Cheng Yang didn't had time to ponder over this matter, after slipping away from the Whitehead Eagle's claws, he immediately shot out another ice puck. This time, the Whitehead Eagle leader wasn't so lucky, as the ice puck had instantly emptied its health value. Its huge double beaks that was ready to snap at him began to feebly closed, and then its entire body slowly collapsed to the ground. It became a giant corpse.

Cheng Yang has also killed first peak-order enchanted beast before, but that was a rodent-type enchanted beast. It wasn't on par with the Whitehead Eagle's leader before him. It could be said that this Whitehead Eagle's leader was truly the representation of what a monster was like at the peak of the first peak-order.

There was no doubt to Cheng Yang's strength. At this moment, Cheng Yang's strength was indeed perverted. Who allowed him have all these abnormal equipment?

In fact, at the beginning of the apocalypse, the progress of mankind and enchanted beast evolution were similar. Moreover, after professions wore equipment, it was very simple for them to take out enchanted beasts at the same rank. But after reaching the rank of scholar(second-order), unlike first-order, the doubling of attributes in each rise in minor order stopped.

Under such circumstances, for mankind to bridge the gap with the enchanted beasts, the only way was to rely on equipment, potions, as well as cooperation with other team members. As for skills, professions does indeed has some very powerful skill, but after reaching second-order, the enchanted beasts would also opened their own skill tree; and perhaps even some skills would be more perverted than the majority of ones the profession possessed.

In other words, the state of which the world was at right now wasn't truly regarded as a apocalypse. It was merely a chance for mankind to adapt, a chance to learn fighting techniques, and a chance to mature. Wait until monsters reached the scholar rank, that would be when the true face of the apocalypse would be on full display.

Furthermore, enchanted beasts would possessed primary intelligence starting from the second-order. They would know how to hide, move from place to place, launch surprise attacks, and even take the initiative to attack. These behaviors weren't simply normal animal's nature, as some might even developed a complete set of strategies.

In the battle that caused Cheng Yang's death, there were countless enchanted beasts sieging on Luo Feng village. Eventually, he died from a scratch to the head by an enchanted bird's claws before the battle had even reached the halfway mark. Cheng Yang dare vouched that on the claws that scratched him definitely had the characteristic of piercing. Otherwise, there was no way he would've died from simply a move.

Even though Cheng Yang had just killed this first peak-order Whitehead Eagle leader, he didn't feel any joy. Compared to the battles that would appear later on, this battle was no doubt negligible.

Although the Whitehead Eagle leader was dead, the battle wasn't over yet. Countless bald eagles were still frantically rushing down from the sky, hoping to tear to shreds Cheng Yang and the others.

Cheng Yang's group of three didn't dare relax, as they successfully impeded the enchanted beasts' dive in an orderly counterattack. Don't look down on them. Even though they have only three people, but their combat effectiveness was extremely powerful. Cheng Yang and Liu Xiyue both have the ability to spike monsters in the first medium-order, and while Yu Kai merely have the strength to spike those in the first early-order, his attack speed were twice that of Liu Xiyue. As a result, the combat effectiveness of the two was somewhat similar.