Chapter 186

"What are you? Stop!" Although Cheng Yang had already replaced his original equipment at this time, but because Xiaobai did not follow, these guards did not recognize him.

Cheng Yang with a smile on his face, said: "What? The main street in the main city is still not letting people go?"

The guard's face is not very good, proudly said: "You do not see what this is What kind of place? Anything A-Cat-Arab can come in? Knowing that the hurry to roll, or be careful of how you died do not know."

"Yeah!" Cheng Yang looked surprised and said, "When the main city can also kill people This is new. Good! I'm standing here right now. You're killing me?"

"You..." The guardian's head was dark and terribly black. "You're going to die, but don't blame me Brothers, they were arrested by me."

The six or seven individuals standing behind this leader could not wait to get over and rushed forward to surround Cheng Yang.

The guards in the main city are all warriors without exception. The reason is very simple. There is no way to kill people in the main city, and no one can use powerful attack power. But the soldiers are not the same, the soldiers have absolute advantage in strength, two or three soldiers in the main city can absolutely eat a magician to death, so that the other party can not move the slightest.

In this case, although it is impossible to kill people directly, as long as the other party's actions are restricted, they can starve each other. This is one of the reasons why these people dare to be so arrogant.

"Boy, now give uncle a few gimmicks to admit mistakes. Maybe if Grandpa is happy, he will let you go. Otherwise, eh..." The guardian's face was proud. In his opinion, this was siegeed by his eight soldiers. The magician has become the meat on the cutting board.

Cheng Yang does not want to see people smashing their noses in front of their faces and rush out like lightning. The guardian's leader had not yet seen what was going on. He only heard a bang, and then there was a burning pain in his face.

"This slap is to teach you how to speak, and if I hear you say something unkind, then it is not as simple as a slap." Cheng Yang returned to his original position, said coldly.

The guardian's leader reacted to the incident. The fire of unknown fire instantly rose from his heart and groaned and said: "Give me him and I will get him out of the city to be buried alive." The

other seven Two of the combatants seemed to see that the situation was not good and the action was a little sluggish. But the other five people did not think so much, but here is the main city, they are really not afraid of anyone here. Of course, those other than your own bosses.

The guard leader rushed to Cheng Yang along with five other people. They did not use weapons, because the weapons not only did not hurt people, but they did not help them to control each other.

Cheng Yang stood motionless in the middle, as if he was scared and stupid, seeing these few people would catch Cheng Yang. He saw his body flickered, and slipped out of the gap between two people as light smoke. As he passed by them, his two palms were not idle, and his hands flashed directly.

Under such speed increase. The strength of these two palms is not small. Although Cheng Yang is a magician and is naturally inferior to a warrior in strength, Cheng Yang can have a pinnacle of apprenticeship, even if it is a pure competition. It was not that these fighters could match, so the two men were suddenly flitted out.

Fortunately, here is the main city, and no stronger attacks will cause harm. Otherwise, on this slap, almost one-fifth of these people's lives will be destroyed.

Cheng Yang, who rushed out of the siege circle, did not stop there and rushed back again. He was also slapped and slapped at several other people. With more than ten times the speed of others, these people couldn't even touch the shadows. To.

In less than half a minute, these people were all taken to the ground. Although Cheng Yang's strike failed to bring them harm, Cheng Yang's attack would occur every time they got up. Later, they were also able to understand it. They themselves did not even fight back at Cheng Yang's hands under Cheng Yang. Instead of being able to get up and get up, they might as well not get up.

"How? How do you want to catch me?" Cheng Yang said with a smile.

The guardian's head was swollen with a swollen head, but he was too much to care for at the moment because he was guessing the identity of the person in front of him and a name suddenly appeared from his heart. The guards are very clear that currently even in the main city of Gaocheng, even if there are even more powerful combatants, it is impossible to defeat them with so many people siege, and there is still no room to fight back. The speed of the other party is fast. Absolutely more than ten times their.

Such an inference that the other party's level of strength is vividly presented on paper. Besides the mysterious Cheng Yang, they can no longer think of anyone.

As soon as he thought of Cheng Yang's name, the guardian's old, flushed face began to turn pale, and a deep scared color appeared in his eyes. He is very clear that if the other party is really Cheng Yang, it is estimated that even if these people are killed today, their own bosses do not dare to say a word in front of each other. The other side's strength is there, and the entire city of Yucheng can't be reached.

"You are Cheng Yang?" The head of the guard still holds the last hint of luck, but when he saw Cheng Yang nodded, the whole body fell like an ice cellar.

Cheng Yang ignored his feelings and said indifferently: "I just want to ask where Lu Gaofeng is now. If you say anything, I can do nothing and if it doesn't happen, can you live? When I got down, I couldn't guarantee it."

"I said." The leader of the guard immediately said, "Lu is now in his residence."

Cheng Yang looked at the head of the guard and saw that he was not lying. Look like now, nodded his head, turned and walked toward the street, did not pay any attention to those lying on the ground.

The guardian leader walked like he was on the gate of the devil and now he saw Cheng Yang leave and finally breathed a sigh of relief. As for the whereabouts of Lu Gaofeng, he had nothing to worry about because he was not the man under Lu Feng's.

Cheng Yang knew where Lu Gaofeng's residence was. He walked straight 100 meters away and stopped in a loft. Then he shouted: "Ling Yang, the leader of Luofeng Village, came to visit and asked Lu Gaofeng to head the room. See, "

Cheng Yang's voice is very large. This voice is very far. Cheng Yang believes that if Lu Gaofeng is in this loft, he can absolutely hear his own propaganda.

Sure enough, Cheng Yang voice fell less than half a minute, a few people walked down the attic, one of which suddenly is Lu Gaofeng.

Lu Gaofeng went to Cheng Yang and said with a smile on his face and said, "God Lord of the process, you can be a real person and don't show up! Before you, you thought you were just a lone man. I didn't expect that it was a lord of the party. It was really disrespectful!"

Cheng Yang sees Lu Gao's eyes deep in the eye with some unnatural, sneer in his heart, this guy's acting level is really good. In the past, they did not say their identities. However, these senior officials in the main city do not know that there are two villages outside the main city. Now this guy is scorning himself and seems to want to push everything out.

However, he did not plan to speak with Lu Gaofeng today but said calmly: "Head Lu, I'm coming here for a visit today. There are some things that I would like to exchange with Mr. Lu. The head of the delegation will not welcome it. ?"

Lu Gaofeng can not see the slightest change in the face, quite joyful said: "Where the words? Cheng Lord Lord can afford me, it is the honor of my Lumou. Go, we go slowly into the house." Say, Lu Gaofeng stretched his right hand and made a gesture.

If Cheng Yang knew something about Lu Gaofeng, he would probably think that Lu Gaofeng was a warm and hospitable Lord. Now that he did it, he was blocked by his own words and decided to do so in desperation.

Cheng Yang was not polite. He stepped directly in and Lu Gaofeng followed him in. However, at the moment of turning, he flashed a hint of darkness in his eyes.

Lu Feng's room was on the second floor. After a pedestrian stepped up, Cheng Yang sat down on the guest seat.

After Lu Gaofeng also sat down, Cheng Yang said, "Lu, head of the delegation, I'm not here for the rest of the day. There is only one thing that I think is troublesome. The head of the group can help." Lu

Gaofeng said at once: "The lord of the process must be so troublesome. What's in a place where I use Lumou's people? If I send someone directly to support me, then I would dare to trouble the Lord of the process to run a trip personally?"

Cheng Yang pretended not to hear his kind words. Said: "I only said that this matter can be done by the head of the delegation. I hope that the head of the group can help me find someone, a child. His father's name is Chao Chao. I believe this matter is for the head of the regiment. Isn't it difficult?"

Lu Gaofeng heard a flash of shock in his eyes when he heard Tan Chao's name. On the one hand, he shocked Cheng Yang to know Tan Chao's name. On the other hand, he also shocked Cheng Yang's name so directly. Speak up.

However, Lu Gaofeng was also used by people who used to be acquainted with the storm. Then he apologized and said apologetically: "Lord Cheng, I'm afraid that Lu's people are really difficult to do this thing. In the main city, the number of children is Not much, but there are one or twenty thousand people. As for what you said, Chao Chao, I really didn't..."

Cheng Yang's face was calm and interrupted Lu Gao's words. "I don't come today to ask you, Mr. Lu. Instead, I asked for help."

Said Cheng Yang, he looked at his watch and said: "An hour later, I hope to see the child standing in front of me. Otherwise, today we have some things that we'll do well. For example, what kind of condensate magic beads."

Cheng Yang said lightly, but Lu Gaofeng is scared.

"What do you mean? We are also the ringleaders in the main city, where is the place where you are wild?" said a veteran standing behind Lu Gao with an angry face.

Cheng Yang glanced at the man gently, ignored him, and moved his eyes directly to Lu Gaofeng. He said: "Head of Lu, does this mean you mean?"