Chapter 51- Goals

Clearly, the leadership positions for squadrons and platoons of various teams would be produced from the people present. As for whether or not they were qualified for the position, he had to look at their capability.

Cheng Yang didn't appoint these people immediately, but instead let Yu Kai and the others pick the personnel for transfer first.

The number of personnel dramatically jumped. Each team increased by 120 people, and together with the original 42 members, a brigade would have a total of 162 people. This size was almost equal to Luo Feng Village total professions before the personnel transfers.

Currently with just Luo Feng Village's territorial power value, it was insufficient to carry out all of the profession transfers at once. This was something that couldn't be changed, unless the territory opened the donation permission, otherwise it was impossible for the territorial power value to instantly skyrocket. Moreover, even if Cheng Yang and the others wanted to lend the power values to those that hadn't transferred yet, it would be impossible to accomplish. Who let them have no personal properties panel before transferring profession?

At the moment the only method was to wait for the territory power value to increase, and for the people that had just transferred to repay back the power value owed.

Fortunately, it was already night time. Tomorrow morning when clearing the instances, the territory could earn as much as 1,000 points of territory power value.

The matter regarding the transfers didn't need Cheng Yang to personally handle it, and along with the purchases of logging tools, Cheng Yang left them to the others. The matter dealing with the transfers was left to Lee Wanshan to complete, while the purchases of logging tool was done by Yu Kai.

Cheng Yang was Luo Feng Village's strongest fighting force. If he didn't use the time to go out and earn power value, then that was simply a massive waste.

At night, Cheng Yang was still a person acting alone, so practicing the Redirection skill could only be done during the day. After all, the jungle wasn't safe at night.

After carrying out all these night raids, Cheng Yang did not only earn more than 1,200 power values, but also made their own magic missile skill was successfully upgraded to level 2, enhancing the damage by 10%. As for the Wind Shackle skill, its progress only improved by 10%. If he wanted to upgrade the skill, it would take some time.

However, the Wind Shackle skill was indeed very useful, especially for magician like Cheng Yang, whose attack power could sweep almost all enchanted beasts at the current stage. If he had the skill yesterday, in the face of the Bloodthirsty Jackal leader, he wouldn't be so passive.

After returning to Luo Feng Village, Cheng Yang didn't see Yu Kai and the others, so he reckoned they should be very busy right now. At once, he started his daily program, cultivating, and entering the instance......

The next morning, Cheng Yang walked out of the instance. After coming out of the instance, he just happened to see Liu Hao come his way. Liu also saw him, and immediately he asked, "Yang...... I mean Lord, I remember you said that the number of instance clearance per day can be increased, but after fighting for so many days, how come there is no sign of it increasing? You may not know, but because I can only take four people a day into the instance, other people gave me looks that just broke my heart."

Cheng Yang snappily said, "You aren't the only one that's worried about this, even I am somewhat anxious. However, the rules are so, neither you nor I can change them. The only way is by keep clearing the instance, and after clearing it for at least 50 times, can the instance be upgraded."

Liu immediately started counting, and only after a long time, he said, "This is too much, right? We have now only cleared the instance around 20 times, in order to achieve 50 times, it will take at least six to seven days time."