Chapter 193

Lao Wu nodded and said: "I'm afraid this thing is really out of our army, and it may be..."

Here, Wu Wu has some hesitation.

Yuan Jianze immediately said: "What thoughts do you have for old Wu, though, that we have been working together for so many years? Can I still believe you?"

Lao Wu said: "Commander, I think Ding Ming is the most suspicious. Of course, Ding Ming may not personally do this thing. It is either a message that he has sent to his people or he is causing people to leak information to others. Others to complete."

"Why do you suspect Ding Ming?" Yuan Jianze frowned, but did not doubt the old Wu, but wanted to know the reason.

Lao Wu said, "You remember some time ago when Ding Ming sent someone to lay mines outside the village of Cheng Yang. At the time, I also thought that this guy was really trying to use the high-explosive mines to test the other's strength. But now it happened. I have to doubt the intention of the mine that he laid in the first place."

Yuan Jianze frowned and said: "Your suspicion is also reasonable. However, this person Ding Ming still has some abilities in directing operations, but when it comes to the use of intrigue, We must not think of such an idea to provoke a war between us and Cheng Yang?"

said Lao Wu. "I think so too. I estimate that Ding Ming is also connected with other people, and This man is not only in the main city, but also quite powerful. It is very rare to meet this condition."

Yuan Jianze is absolutely old fox, after careful scrutiny, it will delineate possible personnel, said : "You said that it is one of the heads of several militias?"

"They are the most likely." Lao Wu said silently.

Yuan Jianze said: "Then what do we do next? Will Ding Ming be arrested and tortured, and ask him if he is awful or does he take other measures?"

Lao Wu said: "It depends on how you plan the commander. If you want to temporarily not clash with Cheng Yang, then you can first test the mouth of Ding Ming, to Ding Ming's mind, to ask something It is not very difficult. After the matter is confirmed, the commander can order Ding Ming to be arrested, and then torture his partner to take it out. If the commander plans to seize Cheng Yang's village as soon as possible, he can take another one. Ways, such as sending Ding Ming's troops and all the militias to participate in the attack on Cheng Yang village, if they can defeat Cheng Yang and win the village in one fell swoop, the commander is slowly counting the bill with Ding Ming, if it fails to succeed, Not too much for us."

Yuan Jianze frowned. Said: "Do you think that with our current strength, we must break with Cheng Yang, how big can win?"

Lao Wu said: "Five to five percent it! Our party wins in a large number of people, Cheng Yang side wins more in the master. "

" But Cheng Yang this person ... ... how much we can grasp him to kill? "Yuan Jianze said the biggest worry inside.

Lao Wu said: "This depends on how much risk the commander is willing to take. The last time we collided with Cheng Yang was actually crushed by the other side, and our combatants couldn't hurt the other party. But now The situation is not the same, we have cultivated in addition to a large number of middle-level apprentice-level existence, although these people still have a big gap compared to Cheng Yang, but it is not impossible to hurt each other. However, he sent dozens of dozens of dozens of dozens of dozens and sent thousands of mid-level apprentices all the way up, so that Cheng Yang could be killed."

Yuan Jianze opened his eyes and he found himself Before Cheng Yang really thought too strong. Now his middle-level apprentice class combatants are not weak. In the case of an archer or a magician, 10 points of their own attack power plus a full set of equipment to increase the attack can also reach 14 points. If you have good luck with a black iron grade equipment, attack power can directly break through 15 points. In Yuan Jianze's opinion. Cheng Yang's strength is even stronger, it is impossible to have more than 15 points of defense.

Although Wu had convinced Yuan Jianze, he was not particularly optimistic. Said: "But what I said just now also has a premise that is to limit Cheng Yang's ability to move and make him fight with us

hard and hard . If he takes a shot and changes a place, we, these people, are estimated to be not enough to kill him." Yuan Jianze Hey, with a wry smile, said: "I'm afraid it's not easy. If we can really limit Cheng Yang's ability to move, we don't need to use people to fight hard with him. We can directly use the artillery to destroy the other party. Yesterday, our artillery was transformed. It has already been completed, although the artillery caliber of our Yucheng Military Region is not the largest in the country, but the power is not to be underestimated. After testing, the 152-mm artillery with the largest caliber has almost 40 damage in the core area of ​​the explosion. Yang's position, and to ensure that he does not move, our artillery can fully fetch the lives of opponents dozens of kilometers away. But these premise are based on the other party can not move the case, but also have accurate positioning means Caixing.

Wu immediately Hei said:. "If you are using artillery, under the method does have a"

? "Oh," ? What methods "

Wu said:" The number of fall Feng village in war incumbent a lot, if we instigation one or two, provide us with the exact location of Cheng Yang practice, then we would use artillery attack covered, I think Even if Cheng Yang had a big

energy , he couldn't escape." Yuan Jianze thought half awkwardly and said: "Well, just do it this way. As for Ding Ming, let's put it aside until we determine the course. Yang Yang practiced the site and removed it before deciding it."

Lao Wu said: "Commander, there is one more thing. Now that the news of these villages has been leaked out, I think the capital will soon be contacted by us. How do we handle it?"

Yuan Jianze snorted and said: "What they have to answer is what they want to answer, but other things are delayed. For example, we want to remotely order us to do certain things."

Lao Wu said: "I understand. "

...

Cheng Yang does not know that he has already identified Yuan Jianze as a target that must be eradicated. In fact, even if he knows it, he feels that there is nothing." First of all, Yuan Jianze wants to insult personnel from Luofeng Village, which is not an easy task. After all, the fighters in Luofeng Village are outside. He is now preparing to return to Hefeng Village from Heshan Village.

As for Liu Wei and others, they stayed in Tongling Village, because the distance to attract enchanted beasts will increase, and there will be a wave of enchanted beasts attacking. It will not be here to stay here tonight.

Cheng Yang used a Huicheng stone and returned directly to Luofeng Village.

Just before coming to his own small courtyard, Cheng Yang saw Li Wanshan walk quickly to see his face. It was estimated that there was something urgent.

"Old Li, why are you doing this hurry?" Cheng Yang opened his mouth and stopped Li Wanshan.

When Li Wanshan heard this voice, he knew that Cheng Yang immediately came to him and said, "The Lord, this matter is a little troublesome. I don't know who sent the news of our village to the forum. Now it is estimated that the world's Everyone knows that our village exists."

Cheng Yang was surprised and then said calmly: "This is not a big deal. With more and more people in the main city of Lucheng knowing our existence, these news leaked. It's only a matter of time before it's time to go out.Now this news leaked out, and it is estimated that Yuan Jianze deliberately blocked the result of the news.Moreover, even if someone spreads this news out, not all people in the world know it. There are not many people who pay attention to the forum news, and even fewer people pay attention to the news in the world. According to my inference, we now know that the people in our village are nothing more than some of the major forces in the main city."

Li Wanshan I did not feel relieved about this and said: "The Lord, because Yuan Jianze had blocked the news about us in Fengfeng Village before, I was worried. Look at you. ?, Why did he want to block these messages, "

Cheng Yang is actually very calm, he said:" This is not simple, he wants us to return these villages for themselves but the idea of ideas, can not be achieved so will have to see if he has. There was a big appetite."

Li Wanshan saw Cheng Yang can guess through it, but he was not so anxious. He said, "I always feel that this is not so simple. Yuan Jianze did not know that your lord was strong. He also If you dare to have such an idea, you have to rely on it. And now that this news leaks out, I'm afraid Yuan Jianze will speed up the pace of action."

Cheng Yang said: "Yuan Jianze's snuggle is nothing more than those artillery, but what you said will speed up the other party. The action was a matter that had to be considered. It seemed that I had to talk to Tan Chao for a while."

Li Wanshan knew who Chao Chao was in Cheng Yang's mouth and immediately said, "You are planning to let Tan Chao. Is it really a good idea to go to the main city and stare at this? If Yuan Jianze really has anything to do with your Lord's actions, I hope the Lord will not deny the benevolent woman and try to defuse the crisis. State. "

Cheng Yang hearts sigh, he knew why Lee Wan Shan to say, after all, before he had a lot of chances to Yuan Jianze to get rid of, but ultimately Cheng Yang did not get involved, perhaps Lee Wan Shan these understood as Cheng Yang kindness. Only Cheng Yang himself knew that he did so because of the influence of Yuan Jianze over the last century. In the past experience of Cheng Yang, Yuan Jianze can be considered a good leader, at least did not let the city's main city become an evil place, and even the lowest level of the people also have a certain living space. It was precisely because of this gratitude from the general public that Cheng Yang was infected, so that he could not bear to start.

It is also clear that Yang is not going to make a decision if he really determines that Yuan Jianze is going to do it himself.