Chapter 159 - Lacks Talent

Cheng Yang was originally intended to see Xiao Yu, and then followed the other party far away and waited for the other party to meet the other party after leaving town. But now that no one has found it, he will have to give it up.

Afterwards, Cheng Yang got up and left the main city. After he stepped out of the light curtain, he looked back at the row upon row of buildings in the main city. He couldn't help but sigh. He didn't know that when he came here next time, the people here would treat himself. Is it "friendly"?

Cheng Yang then went to a copy of the Necroduck Canyon and cleared the difficulty level of the copy. He then switched to Dongshan Village. At this time, Yu Kai has returned to Dongshan Village. Cheng Yang asked him to arrange a priest for himself again. Then he got into the copy of the Xuanwu Island where the nightmare difficulty level was difficult.

Although the revenue of these copies is now completely incomparable with the first pass, several bronze grades of equipment can be harvested each time. Sometimes the luck is better and a silver-grade equipment can be obtained. This is the reason why Cheng Yang has been enjoying the daily pass.

Of course, there are other benefits to the nightmare and even the final hell-level difficulty clearance, which is that there is a certain chance to get extra rewards. This reward is as good as the first-pass reward.

Only this certain probability can be worthy of discussion. As Cheng Yang knows, the previous world's copy of the same kind of different kinds of portals was no less than 100,000, and the number of entrances per portal was from five to ten. Not waiting, but no more than ten people were smashed by the huge pie. It shows how pitiful this chance is.

No process is positive, but no plan to give up. The first-pass reward is good, but it is always limited. However, there are no restrictions on the number of rewards for the customs clearance on weekdays, although the odds are low. But there is always hope.

After Cheng Yang went to a river village again, he returned to the village of Luofeng. At this time, Li Wanshan also returned to the territory. Cheng Yang stopped it at the first time.

"Lao Li, our professional statue has been upgraded to Level 5. The number of people who can be transferred is not yet full. What is going on?" Cheng Yang asked, Cheng Yang had already found this one when he returned this morning. Things, but when Li Wanshan was not in the territory, he did not ask.

Li Wanshan immediately said: "The Lord. This is the case. According to the increase in the number of job statues in this occupation, the five major battle camps in the village of Fallen are now equipped with four full-fledged brigades, and the number has reached 750. Yu Ren, now the total number of soldiers in Luofeng Village has reached 3,750. The psionic power required for this group of people to transfer their jobs has been raised by the recruiting forces themselves, so all of them have successfully transferred their positions. Now all the battalions have been fully compiled. You also did not issue an order for expansion, nor did you indicate where the psionic power consumed by the remaining positions of these warders was transferred. We did not dare to make private decisions. After all, this involved tens of thousands of psionics, but it was not. A small number. And, for how these mercenaries will be managed in the future, the lord you have not yet given a definite instruction."

Cheng Yang slightly surprised, he really put these st forget. With his millions of psionic powers, the 10 psionic power needed to make this transfer is not too much. As for managing the mercenary after the administration, he had an early draft. Originally he was preparing to wait for the transfer of these people to be completed, and then began to implement it, but since Li Wanshan has now come up with this matter, I can say it first.

After thinking about it, Cheng Yang said: "In that case, then you go back and gather the leaders of the battalion. There are also some things that need to be arranged.... Over there, you have to arrange his deputy leader to attend the meeting. The guy couldn't get back in a moment."

Cheng Yang looked at Li Wanshan and thought about whether he should find a secretary or something? Otherwise, sometimes it is really easy for you to forget something.

Think of the secretary. Cheng Yang suddenly thought of Liu Ye, as a member of his own guards, can be called secretary? After thinking about it, Cheng Yang still excluded Liu Xi from the secretary. After all, Liu Zheng's strength lies in combat effectiveness rather than handling domestic affairs. In this regard, he still has to find a dedicated talent.

Actually, Li Wanshan is a good candidate, but he is now in charge of a main battle camp in Luofeng Village. There are a lot of things in his own right and he is a real power position. He has done a really good job in this area and he can't directly give him away. , and let him come to serve as a secretary.

Even if there is no suitable secretary, finding a person to serve as the deputy head of Laonfeng Village is OK. Since the affiliation of the affiliated residence, there has been one more deputy village chief in Luofeng Village, but this vacancy has not been filled with suitable candidates.

Cheng Yang was aware of a person with good internal power. However, this person came to the main city of Handan city in the end of January, and in that short time less than one minute, the entire population in Yucheng city increased dramatically. Million, when the scene is bound to be chaotic, where do you go to find that person?

This matter has to be put aside first, so that there are suitable candidates to say, as before, only to spend some of their own brain cells.

Subsequently, Cheng Yang began to clear the copy of the Scarlet Church. This copy of the current Cheng Yang is undoubtedly very simple, as long as a few people go in with Chen Yun, coupled with the cooperation of White, will soon be able to destroy the final wave ss.

After coming out of the copy, Cheng Yang fiddled with a pair of silver boots. For this thing, Cheng Yang's needs are not very strong. Cheng Yang was originally prepared for Chen Yun and others. These guys use them as guards for territories. Generally, they don't need too much speed because they don't need to Far away.

As a result, Cheng Yang had to replace the silver boots, which had increased the three-point moving speed. So Cheng Yang's speed was basically the same with Liu Hao. In the face of the first-order enchanted beast offense, he also had the ability to avoid.

Whether it was the last century or this world, Cheng Yang did not have the experience of escaping the opponent's attack, or for most people, avoiding the enemy's attack is a very difficult matter because it must reach the speed of more than ten times the enemy. This is a very high standard.

Cheng Yang could not wait to go out and experiment a bit, he wanted to see how big the chance of evasion was. But before he left, Cheng Yang left Xiaobai in the village. Otherwise, this guy was present. I'm afraid he is hard to take advantage of the enchanted beast.

In a place not far from the village, Cheng Yang found a grey wolf that had just been refreshed. He had not taken such an early stage of enchanted beast seriously for so long.

This grey wolf is also bad enough. He just opened his eyes and prepared to kill the four parties. However, he did not prevent the sudden emergence of a person in front of his eyes and he looked at himself provocatively.

As a proud wolf, how can it tolerate being treated like this? With a frantic rush, he rushed toward the other side and sharp teeth snapped into Cheng Yang's neck.

In the instant that the gray wolf did not come out, there was a strange feeling in Cheng Yang's head, that is, the speed of the gray wolf was instantaneously slowed down, and the trajectory of the gray wolf clearly moved across his mind and could even be clear. Analyze the position of the grey wolf attack.

This feeling is very wonderful!

When Cheng Yang was immersed in this feeling, he felt a sudden pain in his neck and pulled Cheng Yang back into reality. He had just forgotten to dodge and was even bitten by the gray wolf on his throat.

Cheng Yang on his forehead could not help but a burst of cold sweat, but fortunately, the gray wolf is just the most common first-order enchanted beast, its attack does not have any special effects, or just this one, he is not dead is a serious injury.

At this time, the gray wolf is the second attack hit again, Cheng Yang can not make the same mistake, that wonderful feeling again rising, Cheng Yang split-second decisions to avoid the lines, the body begins to move ......

"by When the gray wolf's teeth bit on his shoulder again, Cheng Yang knew that his escape had failed again.

It seems that even if there is ten times the speed of the enemy, the ability to avoid is not that there is. Such evasion is not a skill, but an individual combat skill, like the attack that Cheng Yang used to avoid the enemy in a deadly position.

At the time, Cheng Yang was able to escape the attack of the enemies on the deadly position, relying on his own superior speed and super fighting consciousness. Now that this kind of evasion attack has something in common with it, anyone who wants to master this skill must go through countless exercises.

Although Cheng Yang failed twice, but also no dismay, he was consumed with this gray wolf. After five or six times, Cheng Yang finally successfully escaped an attack by a grey wolf. That sense of accomplishment made Cheng Yang feel very comfortable.

As Cheng Yang's dodge times increased, he slowly found some rules and the chances of successful evasion gradually increased.

This gray wolf can be depressed, originally thought he had found a soft persimmon, which knows to bite for a long time even the other's skin did not bite. Even later on, it became a very difficult thing to even bite.

The grey wolf has no IQ, but he still knows fear in the face of an opponent he can't match. It can be used as an enchanting animal. The bloodthirsty nature in his heart makes it constantly attack Cheng Yang.

Half an hour later, the gray wolf was lying on the ground. Cheng Yang looked at the guy with mercy and then threw a hockey puck to end its tragedy and short life.

Cheng Yang took the Mithril Staff and returned to Fallen Village.

Now that things are basically finished, he still has to do one thing that is to transfer his father and daughter Chu Qiang.

When Cheng Yang first brought back Chu Qiang's father and daughter, Cheng Yang intended to help the two transfer their jobs. However, Cheng Yang had already temporarily left the matter down because the number of jobs in Luo Fengcun had already been used up. Yesterday, the professional statue was finally upgraded, but Cheng Yang had a lot of things to do when he returned to the village in the morning, and he hadn't had time to switch jobs for them. Now that he is free, he intends to do this first.