Chapter 140 Explosion

The wood brought back this time was less than 30 cubic meters. This is no way. Who will make their hands less now? If it weren't because the power of these physical attacks had become more powerful after the transition, I am afraid that they could not bring them back.

After Liu Jian built two houses, they did not act again because the sun was already going down.

However, in order to allow them to have more psionic values, Liu Ye and Niu Bing also took all the combatants out hunting monsters. However, their range of activities is also limited to one kilometer around the territory. After all, these people have just changed their positions. Their combat experience is still lacking. There are no large groups of enchanted beasts around the territory, and there are no high-level enchanted beasts. There is a powerful priest Liu Xi who looks around and there is no need to worry about casualties.

When the Ukran soldier left, Cheng Yang transferred 100,000 Psionic value from his personal account to the other party, allowing him to practice at a faster rate. At this time, those Huizhou stone that he had sold in Wanbao Pavilion sold out once again, but the price fell back to 5,000 points. After deducting the cost and handling charges, it only had three times the profit. Even so, on this day's time, Cheng Yang added about 600,000 psionic power, which is still very impressive.

After Cheng Yang left Heshan Village, Cheng Yang called him / pet / object to his side and then started to return to the city stone.

Today's progress is undoubtedly slower than Cheng Yang's prediction. If it is not because of delays on the road, but then they are led to find wood, I am afraid that I can find another altar in the vicinity of Yicheng. . But now, this matter will only wait until tomorrow.

After three seconds, Cheng Yang had already returned to the village of Luofeng. At the same time, he was also sent back with his / pet / object white.

The location of the returning city stone is not completely random, but appears directly in the open space in the peripheral area of ​​the station.

When Cheng Yang's stature emerged, the people around him who hadn't transferred to his job could be shocked, especially the small white body. Let them think that there are enchanted beasts brushing out in the village.

For a time the screams came one after another, and these common people's fears of the enchanted beast could not be contained.

But soon someone discovered Cheng Yang standing next to Xiao Bai. Almost all of them were respected and respected by this lord. When they saw him, these people finally stopped screaming.

"It's okay, it's my new income/chong/item. You'll see a lot of time later." After a brief explanation, Cheng Yang rode Xiaobai toward the village.

Along the way, Cheng Yang's return rate definitely reached 1000%. All the people who saw Cheng Yang stepped back three times. Of course, they look back at Bai, rather than Cheng Yang himself.

Who has seen such a big tiger? What's more, it is still a rare white tiger. If it weren't because the image of this big guy was too strong, I'm afraid many people couldn't help watching it.

After arriving in the village, the surrounding people suddenly lost a lot. After all, at this point in time, many of the wrestlers have not yet returned.

"Lord Lord!" A voice came and Chen Yun walked quickly from a distance.

Cheng Yang directed the white stop and asked: "What happened?"

Chen Yun looked at Xiao Bai. Can not help but admire some of the envy of eyes, for a soldier, to have such a mighty mount, how would that be a pleasant thing? However, Chen Yun is also very familiar with the rules in this area. Knowing the existence of alienated beasts is also something that cannot be met, so this idea was quickly abandoned.

Afterwards, Chen Yun said, "The lord is such a thing. After Li Wanshan commanded his return from the city this morning, he told us that he saw someone stalking near the south channel of the city. He asked us to pay attention to the surroundings. Pay attention to strangers haunting."

Cheng Yang did not feel surprised at this, said: "This should be Yuan Jianjian's people engage in ghosts? He is now trying to figure out our bottom line is inevitable, which is nothing surprising."

Chen Yun said: "If only these subordinates do not attach such importance, just this afternoon, when my guard was surrounded by a territorial deputy, he sensed enemy incursions at the boundaries of the territory and immediately rushed over. When he arrived at the place, he not only found no enemies, but was also injured by a strange explosion.The power of the thing was not small, and it caused my subordinates to lose nearly 20 health points.I worry if Yuan Jianze has mastered the life. powerful alchemical goods "

the process can not underestimate the sun, frowned and said:" this should not be alchemical items, but a world of our Weapon. It seems that the initiative Xiang Yuan Jianze really willing to urban areas over to people ah. "

For the alchemical items on Cheng Yang I have heard, is a special professional life refining a condition known as Alchemist Out of the items, it is said that some alchemical items can have a powerful power. However, at this stage, there should be no alchemist in the world.

The only thing that can explain this explosion is explosives. As for which type of weapon, such as a land mine or a grenades, Cheng Yang estimates that the former is more likely.

Although Chen Yun did not experience the entanglements of Yuan Jianze, he also listened to Liu Hao and others. As a result, he naturally knew what kind of forces Yuan Jianze represented in the end. He immediately said: "Lord, since this Yuan Jianze did not perform the agreement, Then we needn't get along with them peacefully, just take this opportunity to tear up the agreement, and then pull this force out."

Cheng Yang shook his head and said: "It's not the time to kill in the main city. People, if Yuan Jianze nests inside, we can't do anything. After all, he didn't send anyone to come and mess up his bite. We couldn't get the exact evidence."

Chen Yun said helplessly: "What should we do? By the other side, such unbridled manufacturing chaos?"

Cheng Yang's lips sneered and said: "This is naturally impossible. I don't have the kind of temper that I couldn't fight back. This action may be directed by Yuan Jianze, or it may be The moths that someone got out of his hands, but no matter what kind of them, it means that Yuan Jianze has been reluctant to be lonely.As long as he has a tendency to start, They can find a way to bring him out. I'd like to see, whether he has the ability to Yuan Jianze immortal. "

In fact, Cheng Yang of the heart, does not want to Yuan Jianze put to death, after all, on his impressions of the Yuan Jianze I quite Well, if Yuan Jianze is not led by the army into the city, I am afraid that the casualties of the people in the city will be even greater, and it will be difficult to say even if oneself can survive the last day.

This is one of the reasons why Cheng Yang has always been more tolerant.

He feels that as long as Yuan Jianze is willing to be a leader of one of the forces in the main city of Sui City, he also allows the other party to exist. As long as he gives himself certain development time, Yuan Jianze's forces will not be able to pose any threat to himself. But now it seems that Yuan Jianze is not a person who is willing to be behind the people, so Cheng Yang will have to change his mind.

Chen Yun thought for a moment that there seemed to be no better advice at the moment and he immediately nodded and said, "Since the lord of the Lord has already had plans, his subordinates are destined for themselves."

Cheng Yang said, "Rest assured, when it's time to arrange things properly, it's ultimately yours. After that

, Cheng Yang sent Chen Yun away and Cheng Yang went to the altar in the territory and transferred 20,000 psionic energies to the newly occupied Heshan village to let them upgrade their statue levels.

After completion. Cheng Yang rushed out of Lefeng Village on her own.

He must first complete today's promise to rescue the two people of Chu Qiang and his father who are still in the crack of the mountain that is nearly 20 kilometers away. At his current speed, this will not delay too long.

Sometimes Cheng Yang does not understand why he suddenly became so kind. In the past, although he himself had saved people, all of them were targeted at the survivors of the group. The main reason was that the village of Luofeng needed a large number of people.

Ke Chuqiang and Chu Lingling, just two people, can play a role in the development of Luofeng Village. From the point of view of the benefit of Fallen Village, he should not specifically run for this pair of people.

But Cheng Yang did not let go. Perhaps it was moved by the old woman who had already died. Perhaps Chu Lingling's poor eyes could not be forgotten, or he could not ignore Chu Qiang's nostalgia for his mother. It could also be that Cheng Yang could not put down his promise. If this is the case, the first thing to do after Cheng Yang returns to Luofeng Village is to rescue the two fathers and daughters.

Riding the white horse galloping all the way, all the thorns rattan rattled by a small white paws off, its speed is not much slower than Cheng Yang running above the plains.

In more than half an hour, Cheng Yang appeared again before the crack on the mountain. Along the way, he suffered a total of seven or eight groups of enemies, but they did not have direct confrontation with each other. Instead, they directly rushed past the speed of Xiao Bai. Although the fighting took a lot, it actually did not delay much.

After drilling into the crack in the mountain, it became much easier to move forward. Cheng Yang soon arrived under the vacant boulder.

"Uncle, did you come to pick us up?" said one above, still slightly childish voice.

Cheng Yang was depressed momentarily. Isn't he still under 20 years old? How did you become an uncle?

"You called such a loud voice, you are not afraid of attracting monsters?" said Cheng Yang with a wry smile.

The voice naturally came from Chu Lingling. After hearing Cheng Yang's response, she immediately rejoiced: "It's really an uncle! Dad, I'll say the uncle will come to save us."

Cheng Yang immediately on the body of the White Tiger Footsteps, they rushed directly to the stone platform. At this time, the environment here was slightly changed, and it was much cleaner than before. The old woman's body was also covered by Chu Qiang from the two sides.