Chapter 133 - Adventure

Cheng Yang and Liu Ye both swept the area east of Luofeng Village and did not return to Laifeng Village until around 10:00pm. The psionic energy gained by Liu Wei reached nearly nine points, while Cheng Yang received nearly 7,000 psionic energy.

At this time, the total amount of psionic power in Cheng Yang's account reached 1.22 million points. The reason why he has so much psionic power is that he took the time back to a falling village and took 100,000 points in the evening. The Psionic value sold all the remaining 100 stone blocks and sent them to the tavern.

Now that all of these Huizhou stone auctions are completed, Cheng Yang's assets have also increased by 11 times.

Cheng Yang really wanted to yell at this time: "Let profiteering come more violently!"

Not knowing that Yang also knows that although there will be great profits from the sale of Huishi Stone in the future, the huge profits like today can no longer exist. Now.

Cheng Yang immediately transferred 100,000 psionic energy to Liu Ye, allowing her to use it tonight. As the only member of the Guards team built by Cheng Yang, Cheng Yang is still very helpful.

After Liu Xi went to practice, Cheng Yang began refining the pharmaceuticals of today.

This is his required course every day. He is not just for the psionic value that he has obtained for the sale of Zhao Yi. It is even more crucial to upgrade his life skill level. Now his pharmaceutical technology is about to rise to level 3, and when he is upgraded to level 3, he can make real magic potions. The effect of that thing makes Cheng Yang look forward to it.

Wait until the end of the pharmaceutical refining process, Cheng Yang just saw Li Wanshan came back from the village with the team.

"What about Lao Li? How is it going?" asked Li Yang, approaching Cheng Yang.

Li Wanshan said: "Not bad, there are no powerful enchanted herds around one or two kilometers. Perhaps these enemies are also afraid of bone ants. Now that Zhao Chuan has taken over the place, until tomorrow at noon, we Change the class again."

Cheng Yang nodded and said, "That's good. You first go to practice. ... and so on. I'll first lend you 100,000 psionic energies and let you open eight times the speed of practise. Later, this can be considered as the leader level. One of the welfare of the staff is, but if you practise your own spiritual energy, you have to find a way out for yourself. You can't deduct this from 100,000 points."

Li Wanshan was a big surprise and after opening eight times his training speed, he only had it every day. Need to consume more than five psionic powers, for him is also fully affordable.

"Captain Liu they ... ..." Li Wanshan hesitated.

Cheng Yang said with a smile: "Take it easy, and ultimately, they will. After tomorrow, I will allocate 100,000 psionic energies to each of you. As for whether or not you use it for exchange. Is it yours? Decide. But these things you have to do as soon as possible, I guess, this turning the psionic value to open the high-power practice soon will be limited."

Li Wanshan said bluntly: "should not it, this is also the behavior of the rules formulated by the deities Ah?"

Cheng Yang wryly said: "Since you know that this is a definitive rule for the gods, can the gods not be able to change these rules? The adjustment of some rules in the main city today has caused many people to find places to cry. From this point Infer that the gods may have been watching the world, if they were small tricks, they might not find it. Even if they found it, they might not care. But you think we can think of exchanging psionic values ​​to increase the speed of cultivation. Can't think of this way?"

Li Wanshan no longer argued.

Cheng Yang transferred the psionic value to Li Wanshan, and then let him leave first. Cheng Yang then went to the alchemy room and handed over the medicine he made today to the boss.

This/night. Cheng Yang, with a value of 1 million psionics, got his wish to start ten times the speed of practice. This feels really good.

In other words, Cheng Yang now takes time from the peak level to the initial level. It is less than the average person who breaks through the primary level in normal practice. Of course, the cultivation of most people will not open double the speed of cultivation, for an ordinary combatant. After a few months, it will basically open four times the speed of cultivation. This advantage is relatively less exaggerated. After all, the more you go to the back, the more difficult it is to open a higher multiple.

The next day, Cheng Yang cleared the nightmare difficulty again. After so many days, he finally got his own silver-class equipment.

In fact, in the past few days, there were some defensive equipment that was suitable for him, but he gave it to others. For him, defensive equipment is of little value, and his own defense has reached 12 points. With ice shields, there are not many enchanted beasts that can cause him a lot of damage.Instead of wearing such equipment, it's better to give it to people who need it more.

The silver gear that you get now is a ring, adding 4 magical attack power.

At this point, Cheng Yang's magical attack reached 77 points. If hockey is used, the damage has already broken through. Even if using ice acupuncture, the harm to the monomer has reached more than 40 points, even if the blood is thicker, the first-order enchanted beast can hit a spike.

After coming out of the copy, Cheng Yang came to the front of the professional statue. In the days before, he upgraded the magic enhancement of the four main professional statues. Now that the upgrade has been completed, he can proceed with the next upgrade. .

The items that have been upgraded now are life, magic, and attack. The rest are only two defense properties. As soon as the upgrade is complete, the professional statue will be upgraded to level 5. Cheng Yang was ready to start making some people hired for mercenary.

After choosing the physical defense to carry out the upgrade, Cheng Yang gave people the opportunity to call Liu Xi and Niu Bing over.

Taking advantage of this time, Cheng Yang went to a grocery store, bought two pieces of the new arrivals, and sent them to the tavern. However, this time Cheng Yang did not hand over all of the Hui stone to Xiaoyan. He left a star in the storage ring.

When the cow two soldiers came to Cheng Yang, Yang Cheng said: "cow, while you go to arrange, today your team, led by your two deputies, you go along with me today a place."

Cattle soldiers Sayed happily: "Well, I'll arrange this." Said, the cowman turned and left.

"Lord, where are we going today?" Liu Yan could not help but ask.

It's no wonder that Liu Xie will be curious, because a few days ago, Cheng Yang only took her with her. Since this time, he will bring the cattle and soldiers. It will certainly have unusual tasks.

Cheng Yang did not directly answer, but said: "You will know it soon."

Liu Hao can not see anything, they will not speak quietly, standing by the side waiting.

After a long while, the cowsmen came over and grinned, "The Lord has already arranged."

Cheng Yang nodded and said: "Then we will leave now." Said Cheng Yang in front, with two The man walked south towards the village of Luofeng.

After walking more than 10 kilometers, Cheng Yang still did not stop the momentum. The cowman could not help but ask, "Yang, are you ready to take me to waste land today? This should not be necessary? I can take my team and horses to Outside the land reclamation."

Cheng Yang smiled and said: "It is correct to say that it is land reclamation, but this land reclamation is not something your underworld staff can accomplish." The

cattle soldier is even more puzzled and asks: "What the hell is that? ? "

Cheng Yang pointed to the front, said:" you know where that direction is not it? "

cattle soldiers slightly surprised a moment, said:" it was the south ah, now what is there in the end, I really do not know, ghosts I know if there will be any changes after this earthquake,"

Cheng Yang said. "There is Yicheng over there. We haven't heard of Yicheng on the forums these days. It's likely that there's probably no main city there. Of course, this Do not rule out the emergence of the main city, but human beings can not attack it. In any case, the Refugee Day remaining on the side of the city of Yicheng must be very difficult."

Although the cattle soldier is a bit of a glut, but it is not stupid, immediately said: "Yang, You shouldn't plan to save ?? The city name on it just us, "

Cheng Yang said:." We really only personal "

Liu Xi Yue this time also did not go, can not help but said:"? Lord, save us personally how ah Although you lord in, we basically do not worry about the magic of the beast, but the rescue of people and how to bring down Fung village? this is tens of kilometers, along the way, I am afraid will continue to suffer herd magic attacks. we individuals to protect them? "

Cheng Yang said, "I'm not ready to bring them back. If Igdo has the main city, we will help them kill the enchanted beasts outside the main city and let them transfer their jobs. If there is no main city in Yicheng, we Just look around to see if there are any field resident places. If so, you can just take over and let some people transfer their jobs first."

Liu Xi and Niu Bing looked at one another and could not refute Cheng Yang's argument. If they can really give Yicheng's surname to provide a platform for the transfer, they may really be able to start their own rescue.

In fact, they did not know that what Cheng Yang said was half true and false. Cheng Yang had already known that Yicheng was a county and there was no main city. However, in the surrounding area of ​​Yicheng, there are indeed two field stations. The two field garrisons are the main purpose of Cheng Yang's trip.

Cheng Yang had previously thought of going to Yicheng to occupy these two places. However, there are bound to be many obstacles and dangers along the way. He has always felt that he did take some risks. However, after experiencing yesterday's events, he felt that if he followed the order of development, I am afraid that the ultimate fate is not very optimistic.

The bone-bearing ant nests that appeared yesterday let Cheng Yang wake up. Everything in this world is not immutable. After returning from the last day and one year later, it will have an impact on this world. Do you still expect that the world will continue to follow the path of the last century?

Since there will be changes, Cheng Yang will not be able to handle some things completely with the experience of the above. He must allow his forces to become more prosperous as quickly as possible. This is the capital that he will use for the future.