Chapter 155 - Ranger

The next morning, when Cheng Yang came out of his room, he saw Liu Hao waiting outside the door. Because last night Cheng Yang let people know to inform Liu Hao, let him fall back to Fengcun this morning, the reason is naturally the proof of the Ranger.

"Hao Tzu, you are very fast, ah, it is estimated that the day did not shine began to go, right?" Cheng Yang said with a smile.

Liu Hao smiled and said, "How could it happen? I only took off after dawn. It was only a bit faster. Now I hurried over."

Cheng Yang was a joke and he didn't say anything again. In the ring, he took out the proof of the Ranger and said, "Let's go and see how this ranger career is."

After that, Cheng Yang walked out of the house and went straight to the location of the professional statue. Liu Hao also hurriedly made a quick move. Keep up.

Soon Cheng Yang came to the front of the professional statue and incorporated the warrior's certificate into the warrior statue.

Next, Liu Hao immediately performed a ranger transfer in front of the statue.

Name: Yu Kai's

Force: Fallen Village

Classes: Ranger, etc.: High Range Ranger Apprentice (52.1%)

Age: 19 Lifespan: 200

Life Intensity: 151 Magic: 102

Physical Attack: 36 Magic Attack: 8

Physical Defense: 9 Magic Defense: 4

Attack Speed: 6.12 Movement Speed: 12.32

Talent: 1, for each promotion of a small order, increase the speed of movement 4%.

2, for each promotion of a small order, increase attack speed by 3%.

Skills: Conjuring 3 (Warrior base skills, you can gradually increase your strength through practice. Skill levels increase with your career level.)

Ranger Heart (Ranger's exclusive skills, passively enhance Ranger movement speed, attack speed 30% skill cooling time 10 minutes, consume magic energy value 20 points. Skills can not be upgraded)

Speed ​​kill 3 (gather the whole body strength, straight ahead the target, Inflicts 130% of physical damage, increases attack speed by 10%, casts magical energy by 2 and proficiency reaches 14%.)

Damage Absorption 2 (Absorb damage for yourself ) Absorbs 200 damage, duration is 3 minutes, skill Cooldown 5 mins.The higher the skill level, the higher the damage absorption.Proficiency 32%)

Sprint 1 (Increases speed by 200%, flushes enemies, stuns target for 1 second, causes 100% damage at the same time, effectively releases Distance 25 meters, is ineffective to people whose attack power is more than twice their skill, and skill cooling time is 1 minute. The higher skill level, the longer the stun time, the shorter the cooling time. Proficiency is 34%.)

Equipment:...

Psionic value : 113842 After

reading Liu Hao's attributes, Cheng Yang's heart is full of surprises.

After switching to the ranger, Liu Hao's attributes became even more extreme. Its moving speed directly exceeded Cheng Yang, becoming the fastest person in Luofeng Village. When he was promoted to the pinnacle of apprenticeship, the instantaneous explosive force was that Cheng Yang's pet white could not catch him.

This is not the most important thing, after it has moved more than 10 points. As long as there is a certain skill, it is no longer difficult to avoid the attack of first-order enchanted beast. After a little training, he was completely able to do it in the middle of a million flowers.

As for the attack speed. Liu Hao is also about 40% more than the average soldier. Although this attack speed attribute does not mean that Liu Hao is 40% faster than the absolute speed, the increase is only about 1% more.

Do not underestimate this one percent, which determines who can hit the other person first. If you control skills. Liu Hao's skill first hits each other and he can control the opponent first. If it is the final decisive blow, Liu Hao will be able to grab the opponent's life first. And you can be safe and sound.

There is no doubt that Liu Hao's special career is very powerful, but correspondingly, his career is also very limited compared to the average soldier. The most obvious limitation is that he does not have a shield. This is somewhat similar to that of a branch professional assassin when the soldier advances to the beginning of the division. However, the assassin uses a dagger, and the ranger uses a sword, which is the ancient Chinese sword, not the western world's epee.

Liu Hao's talent advantage at this time has already begun to emerge. With his talent and special career bonus, he is absolutely one of the few masters in the world.

Cheng Yang can see Liu Hao's attributes. Liu Hao himself is also very clear. Not only that, he can really feel his own strength.

"Yangko, thank you!" said Liu Hao.

Cheng Yang said with a smile: "What is it? We are a person and two brothers. The future development of Luofeng Village can not be separated from your efforts."

Liu Hao raised the silver level in his own hands, which is not in line with his profession. Long sword, very confidently smiled and said: "When you look at it later, even if there is a dragon attacking our territory, I can also give it to the slaughter."

Cheng Yang mouth whiz, he thought of his own eyes The demonized animal that resembles the western world's giant dragon can't help but think of a problem. Does that guy play a sneeze, will Liu Hao spray it to death?

Cheng Yang said: "It's just a matter of thinking about Slaughter. You better pray that we don't want to meet that kind of perversion.... You're not good for you right now. It will drag on your speed and see if you can Get the weapon that suits you to use. If it is not enough, then only after you have a high-grade blacksmith, then build it for you."

Liu Hao looked at the sword in his hand and said: "This handle is not epee. , but it can be reluctant to use....... Yes, my shield is also a good thing, it seems to have to find a suitable person to send out. This is probably the longest equipment to follow me, really reluctant.

Cheng Yang smiled and said:. "? you just use more than ten days only, after the equipment is scouring for speed will become slower are you going to be all your used equipment are covered up."

"that, or forget Liu Hao immediately said.

The two chatted a few words and Cheng Yang sent Liu Hao back. Liu Hao's strength after the transfer was even more powerful. Even the enchanted beast facing the first-order peak had the power to fight.

When Cheng Yang was preparing to go to Tongling Village, he encountered a person. This person was Pang Shan. At this time, Cheng Yang remembered that the cowman had to take Pang Shan to Tongling Village before asking to ask Pang Shan.

Pang Shan originally came to ask about the cow soldiers. Although she had learned from Li Wanshan's mouth that the cow soldiers and Liu Ye had gone to Yicheng, they were always worried. Now Cheng Yang said that he would bring himself together. Naturally agreeable.

In the following three days, the development of the village of Luofeng Village was very smooth and everything was proceeding according to the original plan.

Cheng Yang spent three days in Tongling Village. Of course, he still had to return to Fall Fung Village every evening. After all, the clearance of several nightmare-level copies is still very important, especially the copy of the Scarlet Church, which is not only related to treasures. The acquisition also affects the increase in the psionic power of the territory.

Now, Lingfeng Village's daily psionic value income has exceeded 10,000 points, and taxation, a psionic value growth point, has gradually begun to show itself.

There are two main reasons for the growth of tax revenues.

One is the increase of mid-level apprentices in the territories. The amount of psionic power they receive each day has increased a lot. And because of the increase in strength. The use of pharmaceuticals is worth a lot, and purchasing power is gradually increasing.

Another reason is the money house. The bank is essentially a shop, and loan repayment is also a transaction itself. With the current total of 2.8 million psionic powers in the village of Luofeng Village, the daily generated profit exceeds 20,000 points, and this part of the tax has more than one thousand points.

Fortunately, the tax collection of the banks was calculated on the basis of profit, otherwise it was estimated that the bank's funds had become taxed after several loans.

If it is only for the territory, whether it is profit or tax revenue, it belongs to the psionic power of the territory. But for Cheng Yang personally it is completely different. Because the tax is likely to completely stir up his personal funds.

Fortunately, the rules are still relatively human in this respect, and there is no case of misappropriating the individual funds of the job-seekers.

Seriously, nowadays, there are more than 20,000 psionic values ​​earned by the bank each day for the territory, but this part of the psionic value Cheng Yang has not been allocated back to the Psionic value account of the territory. Has always been rolling in the money to generate income, and now the money can have so many psionic values, of which nearly 10% is composed of this part of the income.

At present, the money in the bank, Cheng Yang's personal funds still accounted for the vast majority. Whoever told him to sell the back stone of the grocery store in Wanbao Pavilion every day for a few days. Despite the fact that the price of the Hui Stone has dropped back sharply, his personal funds in the Bank have also reached more than 1.9 million. Most psionic values ​​in this area are obtained through the sale of Hui Stone. Another small part is that I have earned Shaguai during this period of time. With Xiaobai, the efficiency in this area has also improved a lot. As for some psionic values, it is the interest that is deposited into the bank.

Of course, the money in the money bank is not the total assets of Cheng Yang. He now allocates one million psionic energy to himself, and he also gives the five battle camp leaders of Lvfeng Village and Liu Wan's 100,000 each. Counted as Cheng Yang lent them.

So far, Cheng Yang has not received even a little psionic value from the war veterans, and the higher psionic value gains of those who lost their jobs in Luofeng Village. Their progress in the practice is undoubtedly far beyond the average of other cities.

In these few days, more than 300 people in the village of Luofeng have advanced to the middle-level apprenticeship, and the number of promotions each day is gradually increasing.

On the twenty-sixth day of the last day, May 9th, the professional statue of Luofeng Village finally successfully upgraded to Level 5, and each statue's transfer quota doubled. Even the summoner with the fewest transfers among the statues of the main occupation reached 1060. As for the other statues with statues of ascending stone, the number of people who transferred to the statue reached 2,120.

The total number of combatants in Luofeng Village has now reached more than 7,000, including several affiliated sites, and the total number has exceeded 13,000. Although this number is incomparable with the number of squads in the main city, the soldiers in the Luofeng Village have extremely great advantages in terms of equipment and property bonuses. There are no problems with the ordinary squads. This is still the case without considering the masters of the village of Lefeng.